Am i being a bad guy?

Shag on Smeg!

You're not doing anything "wrong" playing the play-thing role.

If this girl wants to screw around she will. The sponsor in Farangland can't stop her. You can't stop her. The sponsor's the "naive" one here if he thinks she'll just be a chat girl and keep the chastity belt buckled for 47 weeks a year.

So if she needs a regular ride, why not you, hey?

Enjoy yourself.

But what about cheating on your TG? Can't be too serious na?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having just received the reply to a text message I sent her last night, I have to agree. I asked her if I was the first young guy she had done this with, and she said no. Basically, Im the replacement for one which left in September! So if its not me enjoying it, it'll be someone else. Why hand it to someone else? Maybe she is seeing others too, but so what?

As for Jasmine's comment. Like I said above, I wouldn't be in the situation that this overseas sponsor is in. I would never send a BG money month after month and hope that she is sat crossed-legged faithfully waiting for me! Im not calling these guys stupid, but I do wonder why they do it. (Its costing him 300,000 baht per year, for maybe 30 days of companionship when he is here)

Hi Smeg,

While I don't agree with some of the ideas you post, I'd tend to agree that her morals are not your problem.

Also, unfortunatley in her mind, there's the possibility that the money will suddenly shut off, for whatever reason, and the promised future will be gone. At least that's what a girl in a similar situation told me last week.

I know that doesn't explain why yours does you for free, but mine stayed two days with a bunch of her friends. Then she suddenly bailed and left me a note, without pay, when she got her period. Maybe she felt my entertaining and hosting her friends was enough.

Whatever. I can't figure out bargirls, but you can't expect them to be celibate either.

I don't know if the "too tired for sex" thing is true. Like I said, I don't trust BGs with anything they say or do.

The entire story might be crap, but I can't think of many alternatives. As for the sex bit, I think she was just looking for sympathy, and to give my all for her in bed to make up for it! ;)

"but I do wonder why they do it. (Its costing him 300,000 baht per year, for maybe 30 days of companionship when he is here) "

Why do people spend money on Rolls Royces or Lamborginis? Or 10K sq ft houses?

As far as 300K baht a year, for him, that is less then a car payment.

You guys living here can easily lose touch with what a real income is.

TH

Archived