Am i being a bad guy?

Smeg,

How you describe it is basically an affair with no long-term future. Each of you are getting what you want out of it. As long as you don't get emotionally involved with her you are fine. Neither of you really should be talking about morality as there is no difference between both parties' (you and her) actions.

The only thing i will add is i guess the two people who are being mislead and disrespected are your gf and her bf if in fact they are being committed to their percieved "monogomous " relationships with each of you. But then again, who knows what they might be doing themselves.....

It would only get messy if you start to see her more than just a sex object. I, myself, would have a problem with her being suppported by someone else if i did get invlolved with her. It is similiar to how thai BFs live off their BG GFs which one can't get any lower in terms of respect for oneself and your "new" gf. I hope you don't stoop to this level. I also hate hearing "i am not a rich guy" because this is usually how people hide behind and justify their actions in trying to bring reason to the situation........

cardinalblue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I also hate hearing "i am not a rich guy" because this is usually how people hide behind and justify their actions in trying to bring reason to the situation........"

You "hate" hearing it? Thats a bit strong. Is this therefore a phrase you commonly hear? I dont quite follow your reasoning. Are you trying to say that Im making an excuse for not giving her money? I was just making the point that Im not interested in giving her money, and she isnt interested in trying to take it. If she were, she would either be asking for it, or be actively looking for another sponsor. We have both agreed on that already. We are 2 people currently on similar, modest incomes, having a bit of fun, and nothing more. I think you are reading too much into it. Perhaps that is as a result of thinking that sex with BGs must always be paid for, to show that you are a "good" man. I have moved on from that way of thinking. ;)

As for the income topic, I certainly havent lost touch with Western income levels. However, I dont know too many guys who earn the same as 150,000 baht per week, in Europe. I still think that 300,000 baht is a lot of money to give to a girl you don't see for 11 months of the year, especially a girl who is sat on a stool meeting other men 300 nights of the year.

This could be the start of a whole new topic. "if you had 300,000 baht per year to spend on girls, would you spend it all on one, or on many?" Personally, I can't answer that. I dont have that sort of money to blow on girls, and even if I did, i doubt I would want to.

Says smeg:

For almost three weeks, I've been seeing a very cute BG (yes, i actually found one, but on a bus, not at a bar!). I say seeing, but its purely a sexual meeting. No money is involved, well not mine anyway. She comes to my apartment once or twice per week by taxi at perhaps midday, we have sex until 3:30pm, and then she goes off to work at her beer bar. . . .

So am I doing anything wrong? (apart from cheating on my TG)

Opinions?

I find it incredulous and actually laughable that a guy who claims to have met over a thousand non-BG's hanging out in the shopping malls and has several sexual liasions a week with these beautiful, sweet, sexy non-BG's has the time to romp with BG's(considering that in his initial posts he holds BG's in disdain). Even more telling is the amount of time spent posting on a BB inane topics about the BG's all the while posing that he does it for intellecual discussion.

My opinion is that your posts are generally non-sensical and

pseudo-intellectual. They are more troll like than thought provoking. Your threads are interesting like a reality TV show, nothing creative but you watch because you can't believe that people act like morons for the sake of minor celebrity.

No, I am not jealous of you. I enjoy my life. I don't hate you and I am not attacking you only critiquing. Yes, I know I don't have to read or reply to your threads. I think I covered all of your usual responses that you give when someone expresses a negative opinion about you and your posts. So don't go getting all sensitive and touchy on me.

Keep posting because it takes the edge off. Your my version of Reality TV in BKK.

S,

I have been down this road a couple of times since I moved here. ::

If you both are enjoying each others company, have fun.

She has been up front with you and you with her. ::

Keep it simple ;)

Sushi.I'm reading the same kind of posts from you in many threads.Have you started some kind of crusade??Should we open a fund to help you carry it out??Keep it up!

About this thread I'm with Checkbinkrap

"This farang is bound to be burned,Smeg or not"

That this particular story is true or not doesn't matter much BTW,I definetely recognize the pattern

Says NopebutforU:

Sushi.I'm reading the same kind of posts from you in many threads.Have you started some kind of crusade??Should we open a fund to help you carry it out??Keep it up!

About this thread I'm with Checkbinkrap

"This farang is bound to be burned,Smeg or not"

That this particular story is true or not doesn't matter much BTW,I definetely recognize the pattern

All donations to the Venerable JJSUSHI would be appreciated. I will be in BKK at the end of the month to make collections at the executive lounge of the Landmark Hotel.

I have a similar thing going on here in Farangland. I've been seeing a married Ex-BG for about a year now. She's been here long enough to speak the language and have a permanent visa. She also know's about my trips to her home country. I see her about once a week, and I never paid her anything. I think her farang husband takes good care of her financially.

I'm sometimes surprised how people on this board assumes that TG's have no sexual appetite. ::

Archived