I found a letter

saw something about keeping a diary and went trough some drawers my Gf used.

i foudna long letter in thai, gonna run over to a friend that is married with a thai so she can tell me what it say

i feel i am getting more heartbreak now.........

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did get the letter translated and its a long lovestory and how much she loves me and stuff. i guess that was before she meet the Norway man or she decided she ddnt want to stay here with me

Dude.....get over it! It's over. Finished. Kapuut. She's gone. Living in another country with another man. Do you really want her back after this?

:) Listen, you're starting to worry me because I'm seeing you going back to LOS, and getting into the exact same situation again. Going back to LOS to get involved with another B/G is not the answer. You are obviously looking for a serious relationship, and your odds of finding that with a Bangkok prostitute whore, is nil, at best.

Please don't take offence, but you are out of your element there. They will take you in, and spit you back out, without even ever having to interupt the cell phone conversation they are having with Hans from Germany, or High Thaied from Hawaii.......setting up their calanders so we both don't show up at the same time next week.

This is the reality. Looking for a nice, sweet, wife who will love you forever??? Don't come to lower Suk in Bangkok to find one. In fact, look ANYWHERE BUT this place. And I'm refering to the entire planet earth. I really think you will do much better looking in your own country, or maybe the internet, if you are hell-bent on being with a Thai woman. At least you will have some chance of meeting a Thai girl who is not 'on the game'.

If you are going to play in the Bangkok nightlife, then you gotta realize it is not real. It's a game. It's a place to have some great fun. The minute you take anything it is offering you seriously, then is time to walk away.

You know I am not flaming you. You know this from my responses to your PM's. I'm genuienly concerned (along with BB, and others) that you may not be seeing the reality of getting emotionaly involved with a LOS prostitute. If you decide you want to give EX another chance (if she ever calls to present that option), then that is up to you. But at least now, with this post, and others, you cannot claim ignorance to what you are dealing with.

In the end, it's all up to you. Chose your decisions wisely.

End of rant. :) You know I wish you luck. All pain deminishes with time. Just stand back, and take a few deep breaths. A new life for you is just around the corner, so concentrate on your new future, not the past.

HT

Wait...Wait...Wait!

Has anyone told Akarr to read "Private Dancer"? With his state of mind he should be able to eat it up in no time.

Akarr, mate, read that book, free download, you can find it easilly on several sites. That should keep you occupied (for a day) but won't make you much wiser. May give you a filter to refine your posts though.

>its like kicking on someone lying down

Please, revisit and edit this post of yours after you have read the book.

Man at work is even providing you with the link to what you don't know you need so badly. Please don't name his effort and a very mild joke as a sarcasam.

Enjoy the weekend with the book you should have read earlier...

Archived