I found a letter

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>i know my ex in norway go to Thailand next month and then my phone will be busy i guess, but the one who answer my phone when she calls will be my GF that will be a nice suprise for her dont you think?

and why not go holiday to Hua Hin and visit the other one with my new GF when we go to thailand for holiday...<<

Akarr, your keep me laughing with this. Your new cashier girl is going to say: "Akarr joshu. Byebye!" ::

Job well done handling your two ex-GFs. ::

well i didnt have to wait one month even...(for Norway)

she sent me an SMS last night about 5am and one more later that day. i called her up to see what she wanted and we talked a bit.

she made it very clear to me last time i spoke with ehr that she did not want any contact with me and i should stop call her but i guess thats is forgotten now...

well i see what happens next i am having company here in sweden son also so i guess i let things be at the moment and see what she does next.....

looks like she going to Thailand in januari to make up her mind what she wants to do........

to be continued.........

its like a bad soap opera on TV at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

Haha

i must laugh at this point when it comes to my EX in norway and her husband.

well she still calls me now and then and the latest is that he took her mobile away from her now. but she still calls me up from some friends phone.....

the best part is that HE is sending me SMS that sounds like

I dont Love yoe leave me alone, and hes trying to spell bad haha.

he dont know that she is calling me up ,and he dont know i know tha´t he took the phone away from her.

i got really suprised when i had been talking with her and she told me bla bla how much she missed me and stuff and that she is sorry and she go back thailand soon asking me if i want to go meer her down there in end of january, 10 min later i get a sms telling me she never wanna see me again.

i think this is hilarious and even more when she phoned me the next day and i asked her why she not use her mobile and call me from a stationary phone when she tells me the phone is broken,

I dont know who is the biggest nutcase in this story he or she...... or me that stll talks with her.

the last thing she told me in this case is that she is gonna go down in january 26 to finish the house , is almost ready. then she gonna get rid of this poor bloke really fast and never return to Norway.

she dont care anymore what happens with her after she had secured the future for her son she has.

well it could have been me in that scenario maybe. or maybe not......

who knows i got my cashier on a flight soon so i dont care that much about some dramatic episodes from some ex girls in norway that ditched me for some quick bucks.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Akarr,

Sorry for the delay, been away for a while.

Fripence said: ?flakey and built to stay that way?.

Akarr said: ?didn?t catch that sentence at all fripence can you repeat it with other words?.

A paradox, a figure of speech and a statement that appears self-contradictory but actually has a basis in truth.

flakey.

at times unreliable, undependable, lacking responsibility, wayward, tending to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently, temperamental, erratic, inconsistent etc

built to stay that way.

Tough, rugged, sturdy, dependable, durable, reliable, resolute, substantial, strong etc.

?something like that.

Regards

3d

Archived