I found a letter

belgiaboy says

"And if you do that, we dont want to see 1 post about it here, do take that specific business off board !"

you mean before or after she breaks my heart?

i not sure what you mean my friend.

hehe

well i always considered my self a happy guy that enjoys life this is just a down period in my life, i am sure i can be good company after a few beers................

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhhh i see.

hehe he thought if i find some good connections or something like a dating service =)

meng da kind of thing

hehe yet again i am taken the wrong way. maybe i need to be more careful of what i write and think things over before i post them

as i said before i appriciate to hear your opinions all of you and i am facinated on how diffrent they can be. i see the guys that lives in thailand to be more grumpy and restricted and assunming all girls are bad and the outsiders more caring and understanding. i am not poiniting out anyone just made a statement. another things is that a thread thats starts with something ends up totally out of the topic. and not just my threads.........

hehe take care all and enjoy keep up the good work........

>>>>as i said before i appriciate to hear your opinions all of you and i am facinated on how diffrent they can be. i see the guys that lives in thailand to be more grumpy and restricted and assunming all girls are bad and the outsiders more caring and understanding.<<<<

Akarr, you are just not getting it, my friend. The guys living in Thailand know more about what goes on there than you or I could possibly ever know. They live, and see, this shit every day of their lives. You are just an armchair quarterback, who don't know shit, just like me.

I'm telling you, dude. Sit back, and understand you know nothing of how Thailand works, and learn to appreciate what they are taking their valuble time to teach you.

no one ever learned anything with their mouth open

Humans can't input, and output, at the same time. Learn to understand this fact.

It is time to quit posting, and reap the wisdom that so many here posses. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE here knows of your plight. You think yours an unusual story? Think again. It's an old story.

My best advise, and at some point will insist upon, is that you sit back and listen, and learn. Quit posting long enough to hear, and digest, the answers you seek. If you had the answers, you would not be posting here. Many here do, because they have lived it. Your exact same situation has happened to 10's of thousands of guys. It is a very old story, which gets repeated here often. I must tell you that it is starting to piss some members off that you seek advise, but are oblivious to what is explained to you, and still, are not accepting of the reality of the situation.

I'll be blunt. More than a few of us here think it's time for you to seek professional help with your lose. You're obssesive to the point of raising some serious concerns. I really hope you will concider this option as a way of dealing with your problem. Nothing to be ashamed of. Professionals exist because the need is there. This board is not the place to get an explaination of what happened to you. You need to reach outside, to make peace with it.

HT

well now i have read the Book private dancer. i dont know what to say about that except it points out and describes extreme situations that can occur. the fact that this "pete" never even tried to take care of her or to be with her 24/7 when he was so in love with her i dont understand? well as it said its pure fiction, but as someone said in a post in here beeing in Bangkok is like beeing in a science fiction movie.

many guys get ripped of i guess thats somehow easier to be ripped of and losing something to see that it was a causebehind the charade, then beeing left and not understanding what had happened?

i will stop posting about my ex and stuff that i feel i guess since i go to many remarks of how a sad fuck i am.

take care

gonna read the posts and keep me updated on whats going on.

Akarr,

calm the mind. You are the opposite of a sad fuck. I remember in an earlier post you specified your 3 week travel expenses at around 180.000 baht ( I highly appreciate this amount by the way ) , with this budget you should be able to fall in love again as soon as you surface in Pattaya or Thanon Sukhumvit. I would further bet that your current ex-bride will contact you anyway once lub with man from Norway crosses the expiry date. Do not take this so bloody serious , this bitch is not worth it. Keep on posting.

Bbill

Akarr, you?ve got a bad case of oneitis, not too easy to understand with so many puyings in the offing. Why bother? Ask yourself what?s so different about her to allow her to hurt your feelings so badly. If she doesn?t want you why do you want her? she?s not listening anyway. Not much good fretting over a girl who doesn?t care about you. bruised ego? Just had a mini relationship with a non-bg I met last week in a baht bus somewhere, I think. Great I thought, something new & different. In some ways, yes, as far as her femininity, but it soon took on the form of the same old stupid contest, challenging me half the time. All nonsense. This time I watched [cobra style] and let her play her hand instead of responding to everything like a robot to her woman logic stuff. E.g., I?d ask her a question and she played the ?can?t hear a word you?re saying? routine. I?d ask the same question 4 times ? nothing. So I played the same game next time she needed something and she got the message fast. The mating act took 4 days before she felt ready to concede even though we slept in the same pit the whole time; when she was ready informed me ?pam-pam tonight, OK? like she was talking about a children?s game.. and doing it sort of felt like that too, lacked raunchiness and grit. As you might have guessed things didn?t progress much and she?s back in Bangkok getting ready for the new semester teaching. At least it was more or less free. So that?s my second non-bg to date, not very exciting, slightly progressive and maybe we can do better next time, might camp out at the Emporium for a recently discussed pick up session.

Akarr, think how you?ll feel about her in a couple of years from now ? absolutely nothing, no more than a dim memory buried in the vaults of your mind. being in love is very disturbing. thank god I?m over all that now ? I hope. Saw a t-shirt in MBK on a nice looking girl the other day that said ?when you?re in love everything is strange? (come to think of it much like my computer t the moment). Another in Patong long ago ?you?re not the first but you can be the next?. Bear in mind lots of bgs have one plus men in the wings and better offers happen. All in a day?s work; next.

cheers

Why bother?

-------------------------

he is just like many of us, not so much in love with the girl than being in love with the feeling of being in love. That's what separates the boys from the man, and I was still a boy not so long ago, mind you. Actually, you are what you is, and you never quite change, just helps to be aware what you are screwing up your head with, your romantic illusions, not her...

"I'll be blunt. More than a few of us here think it's time for you to seek professional help with your lose. You're obssesive to the point of raising some serious concerns. I really hope you will concider this option as a way of dealing with your problem. "

I don't think Akarr has a serious problem. He even seems to be capable of laughing a bit of himself, and is far from some of the depressive broken hearts I have seen! I've seen worse on this board. He'll be fine with time!

Who hasn't had that broken heart syndrome? Pretty normal in a life to experience it, I certainly have.

Cheers!

Archived