I found a letter

Hi,

Robaus and others, I don't think it is bad to keep some fond memories of the past. I will never forget my first love and some memories are also lessons. Lessons learned? Not always. Would have not traded the experience for any thing, it makes me stronger.

A friend told me once that the heart is a muscle, and a muscle needs excercise, so hearaches and pain makes the heart stronger, what do you think?

Cheers! :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am not over her but at least i sleep my 8 hours everynight now... maybe reality just hit me?

and it dont hurt so much anymore when i am lauhing..

no worries i just need to get to thailand get real drunk and laid.... just what the doctor ordered

cheers my friends

Hi,

[color:"red"] Nope, that is what we - your friends here - ordered you to do take care ! [/color]

Yes, right, would you say the same if a female is the one whose heart is broken?

I don't know about the formula but getting laid and drunk will only makes one feel numb and dumb for a while, then what? May be that was the intent, feel numb and dumb. :: :: ::

Time heals anything though.

Cheers!

didnt catch that sentence at all fripence can you repeat it with other words.

latest news is i am focusing my thought somewhere else and i guess its gonna be same disaster there, i guess i find out in a week or 2 or in a year or 2 who knows.

not the same girl i have a bad feeling about running reruns so its a new one.

Archived