I found a letter

to be honest i am on page 115 right now and have 100 more to go.

i dont want to say its lots of bull cause i dont know , i can only judge from what i speak with the girls i have met and are so called friends of mine. friends that sit and drink beer with me and paying there own beer and if i try to pay they say they have money and its ok. we speak alot and i make joke with them. they know i never go with them cause i have a GF or had.... i always been a nice man to them and tipped good and always avoid trouble.. all of my friends are the same as me and we have had lots of fun in where ever we went and especially Hua Hin. we did in fact many times buy out all girls from the bar and some times from 2 bars at the same time went out eating and drinking to end the night at a disco or some karaoke bar that close at sunrise. never took any girls home at that point and never will. when tehy drink alot and starts to talk they say things and some times brag about customers or wat they want to do with their lifes. but i never seen anyone that false or even close to that as in the book i read. many of them yes have boyfriends (in fact one of the first girls i saw in Hua Hin before i met my EX Gf had a BF that was passing on his motobike every 30 min. i mean we are not that stupid and we have eyes. this guy in this story well what can i say? he only had a relation ship paying for shorttime ? if you living with someone 24/7 and really trying to see when the mask drops. i mean the mask the girls carry when they sit with you that made up smile sometimes they can have........... i never saw it with mine at all.

but i have seen many of the bargirls sit with a farang and look like they wish they where somewhere else and when the farang speak to them or talk to them they shine up with joy and hapiness and looks like a million dollar. i am gonna read the whole book now then i am gonna start a thread about behavoir of bargirls when they think we not see them.. actually i find katois the most easy ones to speak with and are funnier, easier to communicate with since they know better english.... if you have a BG and want to know anything about her just buy the Katoi in the bara few beers and talk with her and you find out things other girls wouldnt tell you.

all the girls are sisters yes and all girls are in fact backing each other up. but remember when they consider you a lost cause or that its over or sometimes ina weak spot feel sympathy with you (after all they are human beeings) you hear things. it all depends on how you are to them and how you treat them. i never had any problems at the bars i visited and even after only beeing once in a bar and went back there after 8 months they all shine up hailaing me and asking also where my friends are. and none of us beeing with any of the girls.... except at a disco out eating and had fun playing snooker and stuff at the bar(s). maybe they had me in the diary hehe. but that must go for the Guesthouse and many of the resturants also then :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High thai says

You know I am not flaming you. You know this from my responses to your PM's. I'm genuienly concerned (along with BB, and others) that you may not be seeing the reality of getting emotionaly involved with a LOS prostitute. If you decide you want to give EX another chance (if she ever calls to present that option), then that is up to you. But at least now, with this post, and others, you cannot claim ignorance to what you are dealing with.

-------------------------

i know you not flaming me, also you should know i did not ever think she was a bargirl. i never bar fine her or nothing....

why you think i go look in a bar for a wife? i made a few errors and yes i go to bar sit and drink and play with hte girls sanuk. i even a few times went with a few bargirls.

las time i was down i took one to keep me company. and for sure i had a great time. ut i didnt say i was gonna marry this one?

hmm i am getting confused and i did write to many posts now i need to read them and see what i write. cause i must have made a few typos if you had this impression of me. dont mix up all my experieces of thailand with my relationship with my Gf i had and the last trip i had a BG as company

i really appriciate all the response i get from all of you on this board.. and i hope someday i can see on my situation from distance and maybe help some other poor guy that is in my situation now.

Well, it seems that you are nowhere near wanting/able to get over this. You are going to sit around, like you are *now*, for a few months, until she might maybe call you????

If you really need to have a conclusion/closure to this relationship, then go do something about it. Posting here is not going to solve your problem. Finding her, and then confronting her, will. You've been given about as much advice as you can recieve on this board.

This GTG cashier who you found in what is esentially a whore house, and "only work bar 3 weeks, and never go customer", and "lub you too mutt", has many hookers as her friends, and is now sleeping with another man after dumping you without so much as a word, after actually living with you 24/7. She obviously had to be in touch with him (behind your back) the entire time you two were together. Do you think he asked her to live with him because he liked the way she gave change out at the bar? Dude....this is not a Good Thai Girl. We see it, you do not.

So maybe it's time to stop crying about it, and go find out where she is. Should not be hard to find, at all. You are not far from Norway, so easy enough to get there. And God knows, you have the time. :)

I really think it's time for you to shit, or get off the pot. Want her back? Then go get her. Don't want her back? Then move on with your life. Don't know what you want? Then go find her, and find out.

Sitting in front of a keyboard all day is not going to let you move on, nor is it going to bring her back to you. Gettin up out of your computer chair is the only thing that is going to change anything for you. Go take care of business, be it with her, or without her.

In any event, I must ask you to post on this subject in one specific thread, here in 'relationships' forum. Posting about the same subject in all forums is generally frowned upon, as it can be a bit disrupting to the board, as a whole. And no need to start new threads about any related issue surrounding this story. Simply state your questions in the thread you have selected to disscus your problem in.

Many threads have been started on this board. It is asked here, of all members, to run a search before starting a new thread. Most likely, someone has started the same thread in the past. Feel free to open up that one if you like, but 10 threads all asking the same question can make the board a bit fragmented, and makes running a search for an answer, much harder to do for all of us

Good luck, my friend.

HT

after actually living with you 24/7. She obviously had to be in touch with him (behind your back)

for this i dont know, but i do know when she was with me in sweden that she didnt have any contact with anyone except her family and that was me helping her use the phone card to make the call. checking the phonebill where i have a specified note havent showned any calls at all. then she must have been real sneaky. and she never used my computer at home to mail.

but i do get your point and i dont sit as much as you are lead to belive. in fact i do work with computers and are online every day and all the time. at least i am now when i am alone

he probabaly never heard of you either. She probably told him she was in taiwan when she was with you, and he was so happy to hear from her after 3 months, he just swore himself this would never happen again (probably believe she was with some guy), proposed and gave the kitchen sink as well. Chances are if a different timing had been on your side, you could have done what he did, and he'd be the one crying all over the board now (as Rraka, maybe :p). IMO, you do your crying now, he'll do his later, having lost more than you. Rejoice!

"but i do get your point and i dont sit as much as you are lead to belive. in fact i do work with computers and are online every day and all the time. at least i am now when i am alone"

You should find a Thai girl of the online type. BTW, if you decide to go on a search for that girl in Norway, let me know. I live in the Oslo area.

Cheers!

Says check_bin_krap:

You should find a Thai girl of the online type. BTW, if you decide to go on a search for that girl in Norway, let me know. I live in the Oslo area.

Cheers!

And if you do that, we dont want to see 1 post about it here, do take that specific business off board !

Good luck.

Cheers !

Archived