G-Spot Has Gone To The Dogs!

S,

I only went back to have the drinks I ordered because the staff was trying to make up for the bad attitude of their boss. ::

I left right after I finished my drink and will not return.

There have been posts in the past about trouble in G-Spot and I still gave them a second chance. However after last night, I am done with that place! ::

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way back when, G-Spot had the best Lesbian Shower Show. There was a guy who would body-paint the nude dancers on stage, too. All went downhill starting with that damned Social Order crusade. I never go in there anymore.

I agree. ::

G-Spot has had it's fair share of bad press.

This is just another example of how things have gone down hill for that place.

I wish them nothing but more bad luck! :p

Change is good! ::

It sure isn't the first thread complaining about G-spot
You are right. And unfortunately I have an incident to add to the list.

A bit back while a friend was in from and out of town we made the rounds in NEP. He took a liking to one the girls at the entrance (they always seem to put better looking bars there - I guess for obvious reasons), chatted her up. She wanted him, of course, to bar fine her, and he was willing to do so, provided she was willing to make the rounds with us at couple of NEP bars and then head off to a disco, Q Bar later in the night. She agrees. It seemed like an ideal arrangement since she got bar fined, and he got to hang out with his friends while we hit the discos, etc. He pays her bar fine, and off we go.

About ten minutes later, while we are in Rainbow bar, she says she is hungry and can he buy her some food. She says she will be right back. He hands her some money, and waits for her to return. We wait and wait and wait. She never returns.

We go back to her bar; she is no where in sight. We try to complain to the management and get nowhere. They didn't want to hear about it and they didn't want us in the bar complaining about it. We wrote it and G-Spot off to experience - forever!

I didn't think this little adventure was worthy of a thread in and of itself, but since others are now (again) reporting about problems with G-Spot, I thought it worth a post. What is the problem with that bar??? ::

Gadfly, I'm surprised your friend didn't get his barfine (600 B) back. Normally, all it takes is asking to see the mamasan/manager, explaining what happened and you get your money back. Especially, in your case as the girl clearly did a runner.

Yes, I agree with you - this bar might have some problems based on a pattern of nasty incidents reported here. Best to stay out of a bar you feel you might have trouble in.

Archived