G-Spot Has Gone To The Dogs!

The 'guy' mamasan with the '50s hairstyle who gives me the eye every time I go in there? Given that, the phrase "you should be able to get something back from him" takes on another meaning. (shiver)

The place has been going downhill for years. Never mind the attitude and the overpriced drinks - last time I visited it looked like Tipper Gore had chosen the costumes.

Given that Thais give dogs much more short-shrift than the canine-loving farangs, I don't think much of that dog's chances. It'll be kicked to bits whenever the guy's back is turned.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why dont we all buy the G-Spot??? :: Im sure with the 4000+ registered here we could all do a better job ::

That guy with the hairstyle gives me the creeps when he comes over to you and fans you down..

"seeing is believing, feeling is believing"

RE: MAMASAN

I think he gives the eye to all things male! Some of the girls there tells me he's got a very good looking boyfriend ; model or something like that!!!!

I used to luv the place but i admit it has gone down hill during my last 2 visits 2 months back. The seating arrangements was great with nearly every seat having a great view but its all gone to waste now with no lookers or fun girls

Ok...if we did buy G-Spot what position would all you guys out there do in the running of our gogo bar?

Personally I would like to be the Employment Staff Recruitment Officer.

"1 baht=100 satang, 1 drachma=?" ::

I would like to be the Employment Staff Training Officer, and on-site doctor, because of our responsible stance on checking for vaginal warts and 'rohypnol on the nipples', on a nightly/hourly basis. :)

The rest of you guys can divide up the other duties.

Oh...and if we install those chairs with a hole in it, I'll volunteer to check that holes have not become clogged with gum wrappers, etc. when a bar girl sits down on one.

HT

Oh....and as resident doctor, I'll of course be in charge of HIV awareness sessions nightly with each of the girls individualy. This will include instruction of properly applying the condom, and how it should feel inside them when properly fitted.

OK forget the training job.....I'll just take this job. I won't have time for anything else.

HT

Archived