G-Spot Has Gone To The Dogs!

Says Gadfly1:

(For example, one of my pet peeves is that horrible moldy smell you find in some bars, but I don't intend to start a thread with a list of smelly bars to avoid.)

Red Lips? :: Whatever it's called - the one between Bottoms Up and Voodoo. That bar smells terrible and the girls aren't much cop either.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LATEST NEWS

I saw the dog last night. It is called Bem. If it is the same one it is white (after the dirt) with brown ears, a brown patch on its back and a curly tail.

I went to G-Spot despite all the adverse comments because I have always liked it and know a couple of the waitresses there who I like to chat to. Many girls were dressed in the traditional Thai outfit for Loi Krathong (spelt Loi Karthong on the G-Spot poster). As I sat there sipping my Heineken I was amazed to see the living proof of this story - not that I ever doubted it 369.

The dog ambled into the bar and headed for the bench seats facing the entrance. One of the waitresses invited/encouraged it to jump up into a space between two customers! The dog declined and went on to wander around the place before finally leaving of its own accord. I suspect the two customers had not noticed the dog, but would they have had a shock if suddenly they found it was sitting next to them - it was not such a very big space.

I asked the waitress why the dog was in the bar and she said something about it belongs to the bar - but, crucially, revealed its name.

After that I went to Angel Witch. I had not been for a while and found it excellent. Lots of customers, lots of very, very nice looking girls and a good atmosphere.

Khwai

If this keeps up, it might not be long before the dogs outnumber the customers in G-Spot.

Then, they can simply change the name of the bar to...Spot's Place. :)

I bet this place makes Gadfly's List of Smelly Bars.

You know I have seen customers and bargirls carry cute little furry puppies into the bars (Santos' lady brought a rat-like one into Titty Twister once and the girls went bonkers!). But, bringing soidogs into the bars and encouraging them to hop up on the seats with the customers is bullshit, or, er, dogshit IMO.

Yeah, cross this one off the list.

I have had a couple of other people me that they too have seen the dog. What a low class place if they let this go on....

I hope you had fun at AW. :)

That is a great place! ::

Well, the one thing that does make me happy in this thread is that at least the dog was given a decent treatment by at least some of the Thai's. The one thing I hate about Thailand is how most Thai's seem to treat dogs. Whenever I see a Thai hit a dog for no reason, or just to scare it, I usually confront the Thai (not enough to provoke an attack by the thai, i hope...but, i'll take my chances).

Archived