Crackdown Over! Police lay down the law!

quote:

Originally posted by Rockenrod:

Purachail's statment about tourist coming to Thailand to see it's natural beauty

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the girls were the baeuty of Thailand?

R.R.

That's what they led us to think for 35 years. It will take them more than 35 others to prove us otherwise....LOL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

Yeah, when there is a glut of girls willing to sell themselves, and buyers, I don't think it's going away, but it's face may change. I wonder the hell could they do about beer-bars and similar hostess type bars? "Sorry, bars with too many female staff are illegal..." For the most part in my experience they do not really solicit prostitution. I wondered last night if what my girl was doing was could legally even be seen prostitution. I barfined her from a beer-bar. That's not paying for sex. Went and played some pool, asked her to come to my room, she did. Nothing wrong with that - conscenting adults and all. We never discussed money. While she was in the shower in the morning I slipped a 1000B note in her bag. Don't even know if she even noticed it. Drove her home. Prostitution?

P127 (self-righteously)

Absolutely not! Perfect example of selfless development aid to 3rd world countries from christian missionaries (or 69ers, or downgoers, or... well, that's my position on the subject)

LOL

Hah,

Whatever you do, don't follow me into a bar! I stepped into one at NEP and wham! I blinked and everyone had lotsa clothes on. Course, when I ordered a drink, I blinked again and things were backed to normal, but there were quite a few interesting moments between the blinks!!! This bar was recently relocated. The doorperson remembered me, but almost all the staff was different (which I was a bit disappointed). Anyways, did get an interesting show for a minute there :p

<<burp>>

Archived