500-Baht ST

"never mind - who needs ST hotels & ST girls anyways "

Here I come :D

BTW I was in Siam hotel last night and despite Lower Sukkhumvit beeing so quiet there were hardly a couple of westerners in the coffee shop. :(

What were you guys doing??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know London well(uh...that was an hell of an euphemism...I think I spent 5 days in Britain...)...Wouldn't mind spending a few months there actually.

Siam last night was OK,kindda have a regular there these days.Saves me money and she's mostly alright but than...all those birds I'm missing :p

"Saves me money and she's mostly alright but than...all those birds I'm missing."

Ha Ha! Yes, that's it. All the other ones you could be having. An excellent reason not to see the same girl more than 3 times in a row. A major consideration for me. (That, plus I'm married.)

"wanna swap location"

Actually I'm planning to move back to Europe some time during next summer.Was in Cleopatra today with a thai friend ang got very pissed off(again) when,after we complained about the quoted price(2500 for fishbowl girls),the papasan said that was the price for farang.Bach home that won't happen :) Back home there's nothing like Cleopatra either :(

On a side note I tried to move to England from continental Europe with an ex thai GF a few years back but she wouldn't get a visa

So I don't know about swapping location...but I haven't forgotten the beer offer in Siam hotel(bring your London appartment keys along,in case we reach a deal ::)

"if you've got a regular why bother going there - just arrange the deal with her directly"

Done it too.But I like to go out at night,with or without the lads.I'll probably take her if she's around when I come,late at night

"anyways how does they compare to grace girls/rates???'

Better looking and more expensive in Siam.

BTW Mentors some mates tried a few days ago to get the 499 baths deal in Siam Hotel.The girls haven't been very comprehensive

----------------------------------

Because i said 499 Baht AND 75 Satang. Only 499 Baht is not enough :(

Maybe you can try it again, but first buy something in Foodland to get Satangs with the changemoney back. Good luck again. ::

Says Mentors:

Because i said 499 Baht AND 75 Satang. Only 499 Baht is not enough
:(

Maybe you can try it again, but first buy something in Foodland to get Satangs with the changemoney back. Good luck again. ::

Two years ago I had luck in Chinatown: THB 200 (plus st room THB 75 in a Chinese hotel including 1 condome).

Archived