500-Baht ST

You sound like a fun guy to me and I don't think you are guilty of overpayment. Anyway, who hasn't at one time or another given a girl a little extra or paid a premium price for a babe they really had the hots for? Also, I suspect you probably prefer the better looking girls and they just plain cost more.

OK. I'll check out #???and if I find her attractive I will do my best to fuck her brains out for you - anything for a fellow board member!! ha ha ha. :)

Not sure if you are basing all your prices on short-times? 1000 baht for one of the better Marine girls seems about right to me, but I'm assuming this was for LT service.

Doubt if you will be able to cut your expenses 50% by staying in Pattaya. Certainly not the case if your stay is during high season. Probably 30% would be more realistic unless you are willing to limit yourself to low end beerbar girls and BJ joints. The prices in the go-go's there are about the same as BKK, often times more for the stunners.

ST

Please, no numbers or names in posts. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, tarnation! Tried it again last night, and got a beautiful girl on the second try. 500 baht. Did everything. :)

And I mean everything. A horny little vixen.

This will make my baht go quite a bit further.

Yes......they are out there. Just have to invest a little time searching. But maybe not! Reminds me of 3 visits ago....I brought a friend over, we land at BKK late, and check into Nana Hotel at around 2:30 a.m. I tell Nana bellboys to take luggage up to rooms, and tell my friend to come with me. I take him into Nana parking lot, which is "choke" full of freelancers. First Thai girl voice he ever heard was a stunner, coming up to me, offering 500 baht L/T.

To this day, he still speaks of this. Was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, and tells me I was crazy for not taking her. 1 hour later he was in his room with TWO girls who worked Nana disco that he met in Nana restaurant, having a late night snack after work. ::

TIT ::

HT

Hey, SS, I am curious...

Are you picking up these street vixens and taking them to ST hotels? If so, where, if you don't mind.

I know you and I had a discussion some time ago about where to take the ladies we pickup.

I said I always take them home, and you said you prefer the ST facilities.

To be honest, when it comes to street girls, I might tend to agree with you.

Also, I am wondering with the early closure of the Grace if you or anyone else has seen an increase in the quantity and quality of street ladies - mainly, Sukhumvit, I think.

Thanks

"Are you picking up these street vixens and taking them to ST hotels? If so, where, if you don't mind."

Mostly to PB hotel.240 for 2hours but the rooms are of various quality.If all the mirrors are not there,or the gynecological chair is absent,I suggest you ask to see another room.Be aware too that from the hotel front desk you can get better rooms for 500baths whole night

Thanks for the advice, nope.

That chair would not be a must-have for me, although the mirrors might be nice providing I wasn't too loaded when I made my selection off the street. :)

And, yes, I think two hours would be sufficient as I was mostly referring to a ST here. Although paying a few extra hundred baht might be OK just in case I chose a winner.

"Are you picking up these street vixens and taking them to ST hotels? If so, where, if you don't mind."

Sarasin: PB and Penthouse are my ST hotels of choice, in that order. They can be good for LT, also, in a pinch, although if it's around 3:00 AM, you can actually get a discount on one of PB's regular rooms, 500 baht at that time, cheaper than the LT rate for the rooms outside, but you still have to be out by noon.

There's also one a short ways up Sukhumvit Soi 22, I think it's the first subsoi on the left after Washington Square. I can't remember its name, but it's one of those "numbered" ones, I believe. All the way to the end of the soi. A little on the grotty side, but just enough to give it a true sleazy feeling, which can be good. That one's cheap, too: i used it just a month or so ago, and the price is now 140 baht (up from 120 baht before).

I'm also partial to the hotel on the corner of Soi Asoke and Soi Cowboy, called Asoke Place. Definitely the cleanest of all, but the most expensive. My favorite for LT. Rather troublesome to get to for ST unless you're already on Soi Cowboy.

Hi,

"There's also one a short ways up Sukhumvit Soi 22, I think it's the first subsoi on the left after Washington Square. I can't remember its name, but it's one of those "numbered" ones, I believe."

That would be Hotel 27. I had a friend who used to stay there before moving to Thailand.

Personally, I thought it a dump.

Sanuk!

Archived