500-Baht ST

"I knew that I meant the sex!!!"

I kind of lack of experience,the precited girl beeing the only one I picked up directly from Siam coffee shop.A western friend picked up one too a few nights ago and was very satisfied.Thai friends have had diverse experiences,I heard some complaints about girls rushing it(advice:do not take a girl there the first week end following pay day).

I still have something to add ,I tend to prefer service from girls who used to work in asian oriented places.Met some in the lower suk,I find them more professionnal(i e they take better care even though they may leave as soon as it's over).This comes from a limited experience though and I find those girls more atractive anyway,wich helps(I lost count of how many girls I picked up in lower Suk but didn't do anything with or at most fucked their mouth because once in the room I found them more of a turn off than anything)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Mentors:

Two years ago I had luck in Chinatown: THB 200 (plus st room THB 75 in a Chinese hotel including 1 condome).

---------------------------------

i hope for you that the free condom was not of same quality as the cheap hotel
;)

Hotel was cheap, lady was good and condom was ok.

I remember 3 - 4 yrs ago, there was a bunch of Viet girls from PNH in China town. Obviously, they were working there on an illegal immigration status as every time the police showed up, they were running away. I took one girl from time to time (THB 250 plus room). Her yum yum couldn't be beaten. This was the initial trigger for me making my first trip to Cambodia. Since then, I have been there for 6 times (afair).

Better looking and more expensive in Siam.

I think I know what you are trying to say *but* ....

better :: ... more fair-color and Chinese looking MP type of ladies at Siam ... but if someone is looking for hot, dark Buriram Khmers, not better for him :p

"but if someone is looking for hot, dark Buriram Khmers, not better for him"

Sure,he'd better stick to the soi 13 area.

Noticed BTWa couple of nights ago that some westerners(there were a bunch of us) brought over a girl from probably the Lower Suk.I wonder how Siam will look like in a few weeks and how the local will react il they feel invaded by the 499baths crowd

On a Sunday night in late November, I stopped in the Thermae around 10:30 pm to see what was available. Good crowd (maybe 60 - 80 women and half that many men). I wasn't thinking about taking a lady, but exchanged glances with one that looked good, she came right over and said "500 baht for a blowjob".

I told her I only did boom-boom, she said ok, and we got into a taxi to the Playboy Hotel (240 baht for 3 hours). With better lights and no clothes on she didn't look as good. After about an hour of playing around, she wanted to stay LT, which I couldn't do as I had a regular stashed in my hotel room that expected me back when the bars closed.

Archived