On the Scene Update - Grace Hotel

shotover

"PM her details & I'll be happy to entertain her when I'm in town next week"

Are you sure? I'm getting several SMS each day from her, like:

"Why you no come see me. I have crazy man come talk me. I don't like crazy man not want go with him. Can you come see me"

"Crazy man gone now. OK I sorry I send message and call you too much. I want you come see me now. Please"

"If I have baby with u I pay alone for baby. It very good for you. U can fly to America. Yes. It ok. I pay for baby."

Yes I did use condoms (always do) though one did break. She said she does not take medicine. Hope I don't have to reach out to Inspector Stick for help.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Was this your 1st time to the Grace? What was your impression of the quantity and quality of the lady talent, given that you didn't make an extensive tour before finding the lady you left with? What was your general impression of the Grace in terms of crowd?"

This was my first trip to the Grace. There were a large number of ladies in the room on the left, and also a good number of men. I got there about 3:30 am on a Saturday morning.

There were some rough looking ones, but overall much better than the talent I have recently seen at the soi 7 Beergarten.

I wish I had checked out the other room on the right (is it a disco?). I later met some gogo girls leaving NEP after 2 am that said they were going to the Grace for customers since they had not been barfined.

"Oh, the lady you ended up with, did you determine if the Grace is her normal work location or does she start out elsewhere and end up at the Grace? Trying to find out about spots for freelancers earlier in the evening."

She told me it was her first time to Grace and she did not know what the Soi 7 BG is .(no way I can believe that). The Soi 7 BG is full of ladies, but I have been very disappointed in the quality. Maybe it's timing and the better looking ones are with customers several times a day.

Personally, I prefer LT if the lady is pleasant to spend time with. Sometimes you will see decent freelancers on Sukhumvit earlier in the evening. The Nana Hotel parking lot at 2:00 am is a motherlode of lookers.

"When did they start the 100 baht drink coupon? I was in there early August. I'm sorry to hear about someone grabbing you when you first got there."

I read where they started the 100 baht coupon entrance fee within the last month. A lady told me the girls pay 40 baht, but did not confirm this.

About the guy grabbing my arm, I'm sure he had a scam to run, and I may have looked like a newbie since this was my first trip to Grace and I was looking in all directions.

We all get approached by many touts in the Sukhumvit area, but few if any grab your arms. I follow the advice of avoiding confrontations in Bkk, but still do not like being grabbed by a hustler.

If you go early enough, you still get in for free. I stopped by shortly after midnight recently, and you could walk right in. When I left at 2:00, they were charging the 100 baht, and there was a long line waiting to get in. That just started, and I thought it was just a cover charge; you say you get a drink for it (theoretically)? Then I suppose that's not too bad.

BTW, I gave my drink coupon to a Grace Hotel bartender, who never returned with my drink, and then denied getting a coupon from me. Well, it was crowded. Mai pen rai.

[color:"blue"]

FYI ... I never give my coupon when ordering.

After your order arrive, you will be presented with a bill. At this time, you can use the coupon as 100 baht and add any additional funds necessary.

The "new" room (open after 2am) gets really packed these days.

[/color]

follies,

In BKK Dec 5th & 6th. Pattaya, Dec 7th-11th and back to BKK until I leave on Dec 25th maybe 1 more side trip to Pattaya or Hua Hin. I will be at the Grand Inn Soi 3, later in the afternoon of the 11th. Maybe we can meet up at the Bamboo Bar (across the street from the Grace) for a beer that afternoon. Way to early for the Grace coffee shop. Send me a PM.

Was there anyhting happening before 2pm tho?

Generally not ... only one room open and slower pace. The crowd leans more toward Middle-Eastern and ladies typically appreciated by 'em (larger ... more .... voluptous, let's say).

I used to show up at 1:30 to get the "prime" booth before and it would be totally dead.

Says shotover:

There were some rough looking ones, but overall much better than the talent I have recently seen at the soi 7 Beergarten.

I agree there. What happened to all the lovelies at BG Soi 7? But I am most impressed with the better talent at almost all the bar beers! Ye Haw!

Archived