Bus Stop

Man at Work

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there not so long ago with a friend from the board and I can't speak high enough of the place. For me, most of the girls are a "good set", if you want you can have a quiet beer without being pestered and if my GF hadn't been in town (down the road getting her hair done) then there were many trim little crafts that I am sure I could have navigated the afternoon and evening with.

The management (I understand that its an Aussie fella and his thai wife that run the place) at Bus Stop seem to have got everything right and that is my opinion after my first beer Sing not my tenth. From the food right the way through to the Thai outfits that the bar staff wear - it's a place that will always get my vote as a super bar beer.

Just one thing, be careful when sitting at the bar and you decide to stretch your arms to the ceiling.... the ceiling fans are very low and my fingers found that out to their detriment. ;)

I had a couple of meals there two weeks ago, but didn't take any girls, although I was tempted. The freelancers (if that's what the ones without uniforms are) work from 3PM to 11PM, I was told.

There were plenty of girls, ratio of about 7 to 1, a few good looking. It's a nice place to relax, a bit more low key than Soi 7. Certainly worth a look.

I go there quite frequently to watch the Aussie football etc and have a good feed. Sometimes I am with GF, sometimes alone. The girls there must remember, because I have never had one sit with me or pester me in any way. (or maybe I am just too fat and ugly!!). But I like the place for those reasons - good food, non pesky girls, off the street, and pleasant surrounds. Top place.

MAW,

The Bus Stop is one of my favorites. I try to make it in there offen when in BKK. I will try to stop by there before meeting you guys at Cathouse Dec 20th.

I also agree, the welcome girls do look nice in the Singapore Air uniforms. My experience there, is not all the girls will go with the customers,same as the girls at the Bamboo Bar. The girls work shifs that get off work at different time thru out the day. I was in there for lunch this past August and made arrangments for a girl to meet me after she got off work about 17:00 PM. It was my last night before leaving on that Northwest early flight. I made the right choice for a girl to spend my last night with. Most of them do have a good attitude and are fun to be around. I have been told by the girls that there is a barfine on the weekends and there is no pressure to be barfined, but they are expected to have customers buy them ladydrinks.

I'm sure he meant no barfine during the week.

I used to frequent Bus Stop a few times a week when I lived on Soi Ruam Rudee. Now, I don't get over there as much.

In the past I have taken ladies from this bar and they were all top-notch. Had a couple of doubleheaders (remember, no barfine) with my Surin Connection who used to ( :() hang out there.

I like the food and the draft beer in Bus Stop and it doesn't seem as hot there as it does in BG7 (?). I have had a number of bargirls ask me to take them there for the breakfast special which is good value and plenty to eat.

Maybe the Friday meetings should be moved from Woodstock to Bus Stop? :)

The girls are not Freelancers at BusStop so it is not directly comparable to BG7. They work for the bar. there are 3 shifts of girls. The bar is open from 10 until 2am.

Bar fine only applies at the weekend.

Not all girls are available for take out.I think it is very much up to them, but obviously if they want to earn significant money then going with customers is the way to do it.

Salary is small plus their percentage from the ladydrinks.

Also those ladies working their whole shift ie those not taken out receive a cut of the tips. Because of the number of girls this is not a whole lot.

quality of the girls varies as they have a fair turnover but at the moment I think the current quality is very high.

One of my favorite places for a drink

Archived