Bus Stop

Man at Work

UG,

I think you would miss out.

I believe they start serving the lunch buffet (not bad either) at the Nana at 11am. So, you can count on the breakfast buffet being taken down around 10:30am.

Enjoy your visit my friend. Perhaps I'll see you Sat.

My tentative plan is to be in The Cathouse around 8:30pm and Genesis around 9:30pm.

After that, I don't know. Maybe NEP. maybe SC.

Have a good one!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual, Sarisin has it right (how do you know these things having never stayed there?).

I'm in the same boat as you and rarely make it down by 10 am for the included breakfast. Used to be you could book a room for B100 less if you passed on the breakfast, but no more. I generally prefer not to eat or drink in open air bars (too hot, too many bugs), but will try the Bus Stop breakfast next time around as it is very convenient and the price sounds right.

Maybe I'll also sample some of the afternoon ladies there? Never gave the place much thought until last visit when I was there with some guys and we ended up sitting at a table with a very cute girl who was recovering from a nose job. She looked fine to me, but seemed very concerned about her looks. Nice girl, I'm sure she has fully recovered by now. :)

ST

Sorry to inform you but Bus Stop is pretty much an open air bar, it has a roof but not much in the way of walls...........the brekkie is good though and I don't remember many bugs...

Uniformguy

10am is much too early.............anyway had breakfast at 11.30 this morning in Bus Stop, two eggs, two sausages, two tomatoes, two bacon, with one hash brown, orange juice, coffee and two toast for 95 baht.

Anyone found a better deal than that and as has been pointed out No time limit.......

However as soon as I walked in no les than three girls came over to tell me that **** had gone back home. How the hell do they remember who was with who????

Still a great place but no freelancers ther in the mornings.

Uniformguy

Says short-time:

As usual, Sarisin has it right (how do you know these things having never stayed there?).

Yes, you are right. I have never stayed at the Nana. In fact, when I first started coming to BKK (before living here), I stayed only in places like The Regent, Hilton, and Hyatt which all had great buffet breakfasts.

I guess the way I know stuff like this is by being a good listener when I am out with knowledgeable guys like you ST. Usually, when I go out, I do more listening than talking (in addition to making merry with the ladies :)) and that helps me on this board as well as with the stories I write for the paysite.

Although I have never eaten at the Bus Stop I will try it next time. However the buffet at nana is good but the closing down at 10:30am isn't. I have tried the Bamboo Bar soi 3 right down the road. They have an excellent english breakfast for 100baht. I also love their american breakfast sandwiches which I hunger for often in the morning or afternoon from a long night.

I may get lambasted for this, but.....

You mentioned American breakfast sandwiches and I enjoy those too. McD's here does not have a breakfast menu (although Burger King does).

How do you think the sale of Egg Mc Muffins, etc. would go over in the LOS?

Please spare me your 'America is taking the world over with its fast food' rant. :)

Would you go for breakfast at Mickey D's once in awhile here in the LOS?

Archived