Bus Stop

Man at Work

MAW,

I was there 2 weeks ago and it was my fave hangout during the day, from breakfast onwards. really relaxed atmosphere and the girls are nice and many good lookers. One of them saw me at AW and waved at me, she was out with a customer and a few days later we went out together and she wanted to go and see some more gogo's so she took me to the Mandalay. Great fun.

A definate must visit. I was staying at the Nana Condos, excellent value for 700Baht a night a room almost opposite Bus Stop. AC, fridge, TV, hot water, bath tub. Try it out.

Cheers,

Limbo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a bar you don't know about Sarisin? I'm a bit surprised you know about the Mandalay in Burma.

In this matter I did mean the Mandarin however. Thanks for pointing that out tho, otherwise the audience would've been left in a state of confusion, in case they weren't already.

You;re the one pointed that pointed me to the Bus Stop in previous posts, now I'm more than happy to point others that way.

Cheers,

Limbo

I'm sorry, limbo. I didn't mean to come across as a smartass with you. Actually, I don't know if there is a gogo bar called the Mandalay in Burma. I really don't believe they have any in that country. I did date a very nice Burmese lady from Mandalay though. :)

I don't go out as much as I used to in BKK, but I do like to visit as many spots as possible when I do venture out, no matter what the venue or location (the 'pong, NEP, SC, etc.). So, I do get to know a lot of the folks working and partying in the bars.

I used to know quite a bit about Pattaya, but I haven't been there in over a year. That's why I really enjoy the updates on nightlife there in this section by the posters. I gotta get my ass back down there one of these days as I have never had a bad trip there.

Don't worry Sarisin,

I don't know either about the Mandalay. No smartass offense at all, just my slip of the pen.

You are however a man with a lot of knowledge in this area tho and yes, do check out Pattaya again.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your current adventures.

Cheers,

Camille

Thanks for the comments limbo.

My adventures are fun in the LOS and that's why I write about them on the paysite. Unfortunately, my next adventures will be in Angeles City, RP in December.

I do have some guys that are 'commissioning' me to write a book about Angeles City nightlife. This should be fun as I know as much about that as I do quantum physics. :)

But, I guess there are a lot of similarities between sanuk in the LOS and the Philippines, so I will give it a go after 3 weeks of fun there.

I would like to write a book on nightlife in the LOS. Plenty of good books on Thailand, but I'm trying to think of one dedicated specifically to the nightlife. Maybe tough with the current 'climate' re nightlife in the LOS.

We'll see what happens.

Whats all this got to do with Bus Stop guys?????????

Sorry just pretending to be a smart ass trainee moderator.!!

Sarisin are you back in BKK on the 29th Nov? or if not when?

Uniformguy

Sorry for wandering on the thread, UG.

Now if I was telling you about the time I took one of the 'Singapore Airlines hostesses' from out front of Bus Stop, you would be happy, wouldn't you? :)

I might miss you this trip. I don't arrive in BKK until late the 29th. I will likely be out the 30th, probably in SC, but as a certified member of the Old Farts Club, I am usually dead after my 30 hour journey back. And, I am departing for Angeles City early the 3rd, and I have to save a little in my tank for those Filopina honeys. Ah, 3 weeks there - it should be fun.

I hope you and I can get over to Number One together one of these days.

Archived