Bus Stop

Man at Work

The Bus Stop,

Its a great place to kick back and eat breaky or have a few beers in the arvo.I thinks it a good atmosphere,it gives the illusion that you could be anywhere but,in the middle of bkk.The girls are friendly and are not pushy.A friend of mine was with a lady from Bus Stop not so long ago and she was a delight to talk to ,a really nice gal. Girls were nice looking when I was there but that was a couple of months ago,

I like it,

Cheers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan to have breakfast there on Saturday morning to see if the lady I had last time is still there. Really good place during the day.

Hope to catch up with some of you at Woodstock on Friday when I get back.......

Uniformguy

They have a breakfast special that is very good at 99 baht, I believe.

It includes two eggs of your choice, bacon, sausages/wieners, potatoes, tomatoes, toast with jam/butter, orange juice and coffee/tea.

Some BGs have specifically asked me to take them there for breakfast/brunch. They serve this all day BTW.

Also, if you like breakfast, I would recommend the breakfast buffet at the nearby Nana Hotel Coffee Shop. It costs a bit more (I think 180 baht), but it is a true pigout and fun to watch the cast of characters there. Nice hostesses/waitresses too. :)

Sarisin, do u know what time they stop serving the buffet at the Nana hotel? I am never usually up in time to get a buffet breakfast. The deal in Busstop is a good one. I have breakfast at about noon usually.

Uniformguy

Archived