Crisis at Anfield

Robbie9god

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Bibblies,

you just slashed off 3 outstanding goalies ::

Westerveld Dutch national player and coming from the ranks of in those days the fantastic Vitesse Arnhem and now on top of the Spanish league, James definately potential for the UK squad and Dudek national goalie for Poland, although he had a few misses in the WC in Japan.

Kirkland has a very good perspective, is still very young, if he keeps developing like this he'll sure cut the cake at the big leagues soon.

Just my 2baht.....

Limbo

Hi R9G,

yep, it's hard to believe that Litmanen didn't play that much for Pool. In A*dam he's playing very well again.

During his first stint with Ajax, he became so popular around A*dam and the rest of Holland that the most chosen name for young born boys must've been Jari.

I'm also very pleased for Westerveld that he's doing fine in Spain. He used to play for Vitesse Arnhem which is my fave Dutch team. Guess you keep following those players that ever played for them whereever they end up.

Cheers,

Limbo

JOHN ARNE RIISE'S mum has become involved in an amazing

sex-for-transfer row which has rocked Norway.

The Liverpool midfielder's mother, Berit, is a FIFA agent and the proposed move of her younger boy - Bjorn Helge, 19, to Cardiff - has caused the storm.

The deal broke down earlier this week when his club Aalesund claimed £115,000 compensation for the out-of-contract ace.

Berit last night appeared on the popular Norwegian football show Tabloid and accused Aalesund coach Ivar Morten Nordmark of sexually harassing her during a meeting about the transfer.

She also claimed Nordmark had hinted a sexual liaison was needed to make the deal happen.

Berit had already broken down in tears and swore repeatedly on live TV the previous night. She claimed Aalesund were "trying to ruin my boy's career with a vendetta against him and everyone in my family".

Asked about the sex accusations, Nordmark is quoted by Norwegian newspaper VG as saying: "She wouldn't be so lucky."

Archived