How many Bank Accounts do prostitutes have ?

Goodthaigirl

> If we replaced BG with prostitutes in all the posts I'm sorry it would ruin your reading pleasure but it doesn't change the fact. To try to label it otherwise is a bit delusional.

The therm "BG" does reflect all aspects of their work and does not obscure the fact.

Covers all, from hardened 2-5 times ST per day down to virgins in Pattaya beer bars sitting, talking, not going with customers and waiting for the right man to arrive.

People do useful jobs - for example - catch stray dogs or take day-in-day-out swabs for STD check.

Anything delusional when we call them "kino hygienist" or "medical technician"?

In Australia we have a term "sex worker" and it applies to anyone engaged on the supply side of sex industry. Including brothel owners, not only to the soldiers in the trenches.

The funiest example of refusing to use an eufemism for a profession I came across, was in Papua New Gunea - some locals call policemen "gobement catching fella".

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] GTG, you can't resist calling them that name. Sometimes it seems to me it's more important that you vent out by calling them prostitutes than to gain any valuable info.

[/color]

TTM, I was one amongst other posters who also used the term "prostitutes", simply because of the nature of selling sex. I know TTM, some people call wives who do not work outside the home that term too. Sorry if it was offensive, what should we call these women?

The reason the term "BG" seems a little akward because not all "prostitutes" work in bars, however, the common traits is they do provide sex for money.

Back to the subject of the thread, I feel that most Thais are not taught well in money management. A couple of Thai women told me once that becuase there was no money to manage, how could they acquire the skill? They might have a point there.

Cheers!

>TTM, I was one amongst other posters who also used the term "prostitutes", simply because of the nature of selling sex.

I am referring to the label "Prostitute" that is screaming from the thread title.

One level up and the entire "Nightlife" section may be called different.

One more level up and the entire board can be renamed.

>I wonder what the "ghost buster" is called!!!

in local language, ghost: "dewel bilong man i dai"

They are so scared of them that I don't think they would have a word for something nobody dares doing. That's a tabboo- "itambu".

For "bank" thay have two words: "bang" and "haus mani".

I guess the masses over there would not have bank accounts hence no word for it (that I know of).

Not to mention their "ba gels". Stone age.

wrap it up pretty and call it want you want..they are hookers and prostitutes. That does not mean they are not good people inside. They are just prostitutes during work hours, whatever that is. If calling them BG helps you justify your use of them, and I am very guilty of that, then that is on you. I don't think you should judge GTG ot Jasmine for their of use it. I call them prositiutes here in the US, and I don't think they change bcuz I cross the intl date line.

Archived