How many Bank Accounts do prostitutes have ?

Goodthaigirl

>As evidence is the fact that you state, "I am referring to the label "Prostitute" that is screaming from the thread title."

>Screaming exactly what?

Don't know how exact I can be.

IMO, it's screaming that you and me are here for the naked fun, for the prostitutes. And not only two of us.

Anyway, stick to your truth, I'll go with mine.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>May be I was lucky to have intellegent girl that didn't care much about face?

Maybe. I taught an illiterate girl how to use ATM and CDM. It was not easy, because she couldn't read the prompts (and she wasn't able to find a bank either). We had to practice a couple of times, and because she felt embarrassed that other customers might see what we were doing we had to find a quiet ATM with no other people around. Several times she wanted to just run away.

BTW she understands very well the benefits of a bank account, because her BF deposits money in it and before she had it her pimp used to take all her cash away from her. Now she can save something for herself.

>>Can you tell me which bank and which branch? If I were you I'd see the manager.

Yes, I did this, talked to the supervisor and everything went smooth and easy. The problem is that it was me who had to talk to the supervisor. She could not have done this by herself (actually, her strategy of avoidance was to run to the bathroom and leave me alone with the forms. She never returned, she just went to the waiting area and I had to get her back to the counter).

You use the word "assertive" several times, and you say Thai people are not educated to be assertive.

I guess that's it.

As to the class thing and why they are able to prostitute themselves:

1. You are right about the money. A visit to a bank or hospital does not bring the instant gratification of a 1000-baht note.

2. When they "work" they will often use the help of alcohol, yabaa or other drugs to overcome their inhibitions.

3. All their life they have learned to be under the "big guys", the "big guys" being parents, teachers, officials, rich people.

Farangs are outside of this ranking order, some kind of extra-terrestrial (sorry, extra-Thai) life form, certainly awe-inspiring, but deference to them has never actually been trained and practiced because they have never seen one. The feeling of inferiority towards a farang is not quite the same as the very clear inferiority inside Thai society.

Hi,

[color:"red"] You use the word "assertive" several times, and you say Thai people are not educated to be assertive.

I guess that's it. [/color]

That is true with many lower educated Thai females. However, some people like me are aggressive (assertive) is not enough.

Many of these uneducated people feel discomfort and may be inferior feeling to others that they have a hard time dealing with. Many educated Thais can be insulting to these people also, especially civil servants.

What I like Thailand to change is the way some people treat their lower educated people, it is irritating that some of these people are shouted at , receive snide remarks from people who are supposed to do their jobs servicing the customers/potential customers. And also, many of Thais do not want the disavantaged to change for the better either.

Cheers!

Says iuytrede:

>>And also, many of Thais do not want the disavantaged to change for the better either.

they want to keep their servants

Yes and no.

Yes, because it is easier to RULE them, buying off their votes and all that. Also it is cheaper to hire an uneducated girl as their domestic helper.

No, because the country needs more educated citizens to further ahead in this competitive world market. Subpressing their education is not doing this country any good. Even an educated domestic helper will save you a lot of headache and money (prevent them to ruin your valuable stuff when they clean them, for instance). I'm having a headache with our new domestic helper. I wish I had had more choice but at this time of the year they don't have much selection to choose from. By the way, she's got a mobile phone and a bank account !

biggrinsanta.gif

Guest lazyphil

I wish to shake the hand of your domestic servent procurers and indeed the servent/s themselves, for without these fine people you'd have to do the cleaning and ironing etc yourself :: :: :devil: :devil: and have no time to post on nanaplaza.com, and I'd miss your input :: ::

Don't forget the keyboard helper, without whom none of this would be possible. ::

(From Straycat re:GTG) "very quick with inquisative questions but extremely selective when it comes to answer other peoples questions directed to you"

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Many are the queries that have conveniently been lost in the wind.. In fact, I suspect we could fill a whole board on the subject of "The long lost questions that GoodThaiGirl has never answered".

The way this thread started out, it was a bit Victorian, wasn't it? It reminded me of the crude Victorian attempts to classify criminals by the shapes of their heads or facial features.

Archived