How many Bank Accounts do prostitutes have ?

Goodthaigirl

[color:"blue"]

Straycat: ...even need helpers to get helpers?

GoodThaiGirl: Yes, through a domestic service agency.

[/color]

This one question you answer, although it's one million percent (speaking BG English with you now) without a shed of a doubt already clear by your intitial post!? ;) ::

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] I wish to shake the hand of your domestic servent procurers and indeed the servent/s themselves, for without these fine people you'd have to do the cleaning and ironing etc yourself and have no time to post on nanaplaza.com, and I'd miss your input

[/color]

Dear Lazyphil, I am doing the darn ironing myself, just negotiated with a dry-cleaning who will do my husband's work shirts for 99 cents each (5 shirts minimum) and the shirts will go there for $5.00/week, I cannot beat that! And Hubby is doing the washing and the kitchen and I cook. My house is a mess and a domestic help will be welcome. The bathrooms are no-man zone :: ::

Many in Thailand now hires workers who will come to work for 8 hrs. and go home. There are many such workers in the States and we tried a few, but they are so expensive that we decided to leave our house messy. ::

Cheers!

Archived