Getting my friend over to sweden..

Well today i sent the papers to Thailand with UPS but beeing christmas and all it take about 4 days instead of the 2 days they usually deliver a letter.

so lets hope the swedish imigration shows some christmas spirit and handle this VISA fast...

if so i get company in january loiking for a ticket now.

only one thing concerns me and that is in the beginning of this year i had another girl here with tourist visa and i wonder if that does matter when i invite someone else? i did mention it in the paper i made for her cause i feel to be honest is the best way and i am sure they keep a big record anyway if i invited someone else or not.

So either she comes here in january or i go down in february and try make visa for her from there........

wish me luck.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

As long as your 100% SURE about what your doing, then I hope it works out well and you have a happy future together :) :) I'm not a Swede and cant give you any practical advise though :( :(

Yes she is the cashier, the second one i take to sweden, hehe

well i didnt say i get maried yet or that i will leave the scene for good. just taking a break from that for a while when i am with her.

who knows maybe she is what i am looking for and maybe i am what she is looking for.......

well i guess in 2 weeks time i know if she got the VISA or not

hehe

yes i did tell her that she need warm clothes, she told me she buy it in thailand but i told her i dont think they are warm enough..... gues i be waiting at the airport with a nice big jacket in my hands.....

Well

she got all the papers and i sent her money also that she got now and she bought the ticket already just the Visa now she make after new year.

then january 16 i will pick her up at Arlanda airport.. great

If everything goes well.... with the Visa

Archived