Getting my friend over to sweden..

Akkar,

as soon as she is there, marry immediately. Maybe not Greek Orthodox because she might think the guy with the beard is Bin Laden. The important thing is then to let us know what happens within the next couple of weeks. Does she speak Greek or Swedish ?You could make it a lot more entertaining if you allow her power of attorney over your bank account and please do not be shy to keep us informed , we shall all stand at your side like the first time to save your soul. But please marry her and do not forget that with the bank. You must always post in Relationships or Khunsanuk will kick you off this time. In case she will tell you next week she lost the money for the ticket you should send it again, that can happen. Western Union is ok. Nobody laugh you, that's very promise. I think she lub you.

Bbill

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

it took 5 minutes for her to get the Visa when sha handed in the papers, she go back ina few days to get her passport stamped and ready.

thats fast i think......

lets see if she finds her way to the airport now....

cheers

Says Akarr:

it took 5 minutes for her to get the Visa when sha handed in the papers, she go back ina few days to get her passport stamped and ready.

Nice oxymoron.

So it took her 5 minutes to "hand the papers in" and in a few days she will oficially have the visa in her passport.

Thats not getting a visa in 5 minutes dude!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well my GF is in sweden now and we had a small talk about VISA, she said to me that her friends said to her when she goes back to thailand she has to wait 3 months before apply for a new visa again.

from what i know there is no time limit to apply for a new visa and she can apply for a new as soon as she gets back there if she wants to.

i looked at the visa rules and there is noithing that say that they have to wait a certain amount of time to apply for a tourist visa. this is what i know of tourist visa anyone else has any experience in this?

Archived