The Two Towers

gobbledonk

In WW1 and WW2, we liked to come in late, kick ass and take the credit. Its the American way, don't knock it! ;)

I liked the movie Patton where he and Monty had this running rivalry. If there were ever two generals with egos, those two had enough for the whole war. It seemed like all the greatest generals throughout history, were the ones that were always on the attack and gave the enemy no rest (Alexander, Caesar, Genghis Khan, Attilla the Hun, Napoleon...as much as I hate to admit it, the Blitzkrieg was in that mode also).

I have a strange feeling there will be a prequel and The Hobbit will get made. The movie has made so much money now its hard to see them stopping the gravy train.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi !

Again, you are interpreting my comments as relating to the content, substance, theme, orv politics of the movie. All I am talking about is the cinematography and capturing of effects. Most action movies are ridiculously absurd - particularly war flicks.

I certainly do have a new impression about the variety and grandeur of New Zealand. Amazing scenery.

"Let the good times roll!"

The Fighting Fish

I've never been shot at.

Archived