Diddling Soi 33 style

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ib13:

I'm always told HJ 500B or kee niaw!
:neener:

That's what they usually charge for two girls. I always payed THB 200 (for one girl), some may ask for THB 300 though.

• 1 month later...

ws,

been to the place last night and must say I liked it very much. This is because they serve a real Gordon"s if you ask for a gin and supply high quality tonic water which is not the normal thing . Price also in order with 150 baht, even cheap in comparison to the 100 baht which you pay for a singha almost everywhere anf this is certainly an upscale place. the interior is a bit clinical but that includes the hong nam , even stickman would appove.

Having sat down at the bar i was immediately joined by an Isaan farmer who later turned out to be unable to speak English and suffered from overweight. Two definite moodkillers . Madame then slid kind of under my arm and put my hand on her bum which was a difficult to miss target due to the volume. Which made me further aware of the pure horror of oversize underwear. I remember my grandmother in the former Eastern Germany having fancied this style. Unfortunately I have always been unable to dismiss one lady in favour of another one , so I bouht her a drink and after 20 minutes left. If I will ever go there again, I will kidnap one of the real beauties who were sitting in front of the door.

Bbill diddling , well almost.

Scruffydog,

Went to visit this place about a week ago to see what all the hype was about. Doubt that I'll go back because it wasn't my kind of scene.

However a warning to fellow board members. When I went to pay the check bin, I found an extra drink had been added to my tab! A scam? A pretty stupid one if so, because I only had two drinks. The smart money would have waited until I'd had at least 3-4. But any scam is still a scam.

Consider yourself warned.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived