Origins of Board names

bushman

---At least they eliminated the 747s off this route.---

Almost, The standard equipment is a 777 now but they will occasionally run a 747 when the demand is high.

But this is a bad thing. The 747 had ?Premier Economy? seating. The 777?s they use now don?t. For those of you who don?t know United has a section of economy that has four to five more inches of leg room. This is reserved for their ?Premier? customers (greater than 25,000 miles a year) I now route through SFO so I don?t have to take 875-876 all the way to SEA. The other nice thing about the 747 is it has 80+ business class seats, making an upgrade much easier to get. The 777 only has 49 business class seats.

I?ll be on UAL875 on the 4/5th of August.

On the board name.

When I was in the Marine Corps I moved a little slower than the rest of my peers. Never saw the need to hurry up and wait. I was never late for anything and my troops were always standing at attention when the time came. In the USMC you spend literally hours a day standing in formation. I would have my troops form up minutes before a formation; other platoons would form up 20-30 minutes beforehand. I always thought it was a colossal waste of man-hours. Every time someone would get impatient with me and suggest that I have my troops standing by I would respond in the sloooowest voice that I could muster ?my people are busy working.?

Will

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived