Origins of Board names

bushman

carlton68 gave me the idea of this topic when ,in a short jab he said that my board name was not very good. He was just joking about George W. but it got me thinking. I would like to hear about how some of the Board came up with their names.

I guess I should go first. You might think that I am a strong supported of Pres. Bush but not true. And I am not from the bush country.

When I was in high school many many years ago,I picked up the nick name "Bushman" because my hair was uncontrollable and stuck out and up all over the place. It was all in fun.When I was trying to come up with a board name this came to mind.

Love to hear other origins of your names and looking forward to hearing some interesting stories.

Thanks

Bush

[ February 23, 2002: Message edited by: bushman ]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on a trip to patong i spent many a wild night in playschool a go-go.

on the stage dancing,upstairs in the s/t room and mnay nights in my hotel with my 7 favourite girlies,.

Sa,Am,Ya,Joy,Apple,Nan & Nui-thus sayjann.

and to this day i still keep in touch with 4 of them,bless them all.

a pity only 2 of them left working in patong to diddle with on my next visit.

I used to be Bangkok 35. but I forgot my passoword. LOL, am usually posting over at Nanapong. Anyway, Bangkok 35 is simply at 35 is when i started to find that LOS was the best place in the world. So, Bangkok 35 is where I am at, if I can remember my old password. Now, I have to post from #1 and call myself Bangkok 36.

Hmmm, sounds like some sort of Thai explanation of local "entertainment" laws.

Cheers,

First of all, I'm from 'bush' country, not thay means anything at all.

The first part of my log on 'Leo' are my initials, and the second part 'Tex' is where I'm from (Texas)

Boring stuff for me.

For five years I lived here in Bangkok on Soi Sarasin. I had to change the spelling because someone already chose the 'correct' spelling as a user ID when I signed up on the ISP Loxinfo. I have just kept it like that.

BTW, for some reason some connect me to Saladin's band of marauders and think I might be Muslim. Saracens. crazy.gif" border="0

Archived