Origins of Board names

bushman

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason for my board name is that I am a large black man, I have a mohican hair cut, I wear lots of gold jewellery and I live in the jungles of Cambodia smile.gif" border="0

[ March 01, 2002: Message edited by: Mr_Teapot ]

a great ancestor of mine was a famous spanish conquistador. Who was shipwrecked off the coast of florida,and lived among the Indians for 8 years.He walked across North america back to Mexico and wrote a famous book about his adventures

When the board was hosted at Inside the Web I was Hanuman (i.e. the white monkey). I don't actually remember posting to Delphi because the person who had used the PC before me chose to have the computer remember thier log/pass and I never bothered to change it.

Adik Gede (ah-dick g'day) means big little brother or big dick, however it rubs you. I figured it was a good choice because some online folks tend to be too sensitive or teritorial, and your either thier most trusted companion or a pain in the ass with out much effort on your own person.

Incidently my wife was shoulder surfing and she said "whos that idiot?" when she saw my tag on the screen.

Can't really say anything about my totally unoriginal board name, but so many people call me Bangkok Phil now that I'm loathe to change it.

For e-mail purposes, I use the name jaylorn = hot tempered barstard. God knows how many Thai people have called me that!

I could have sworn I'd replied to this post when it first started but can't seem to find it. crazy.gif" border="0 Anyway, here goes.

Lamock Chokaprret

Meaning voyeur in a vulgar sense. A man who derives sexual pleasure from seeing women disrobe.

How did I get the name? Well, aside from the fact that my girlfriend calls me this all the time, before I came to Thailand I had a business that produced adult movies. I was behind the camera. Produced mostly soft core stuff but shot a little more than that (he he he). Used to produce some pretty good videos of Mardi Gras in New Orleans (if any of you have been there you'll appreciate this).

Sorry it's not as good a story as Stickman's.

Archived