business slow; prices high

Says Hardy641:

To JJsushi:

You tell me that I use the term ?lazy? I a universal way. You should read my posts more carefully, I explained more then once, what I mean with the laziness of bar girls.

Anyway there is no reason to become personal just because we have a different opinion. I never said you don?t have a clue of the scene. You don?t know me and will probably never know me. But you can believe me; I know the scene pretty well for 7+ years, the last 3 years living in Soi 4 permanently. Although, I don?t bar fine often, I know many girls for years and I know from them what they earn and how they life.

I just tried to explain, why the good looking girls ask for that much money despite the slow business. And for the last time I only speak about good looking girls. (Under 18-25, no kids, nice bodies).

Let?s return to the original topic, which is more interesting then to discuss your or my understanding of laziness.

Nothing personal at all and I never made it so. Do not confuse my attacking your logic and views as attacking you personally I just don't think there is much credibility to what you state even though YOU may think that what you state is credible. I think your logic and definitions are pretty much baseless and you have not demonstrated a basic understanding of the economics and the lives of the women in the scene.

Like I said before it would be one thing if you really didn't care and wanted to live the fantasy and not have a concept of how things are but you try and support you theories with unrealistic numbers, analogies and definitions.

To basically say that most girls make a ton of money(the reality is that a small percentage do), laziness equals freedom(which it doesn't) blah, blah, blah is totally irresponsible proselytizing on your part.

I just present a different side to yours so that if a new LOS adventurer reads your post and mine he will have at least different perspectives.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi JJ,

Comparing a peace corp. worker upgrading to Bechtel engineer is an absurd analogy. It's not the same. You are not factoring in the fact that person would also be selling their reputation down the road, and voluntarily placing themselves at the bottom of the society, in which they live, by doing so.

Neither do I buy the mindset that it is a no-brainer that "Of course I would (as a male) prostitute myself, if I could make more money by doing so". Would you really? You would not care what your family, children, etc., thought of your career move? How many of us, really, would quit our present jobs, if given the opportunity to start cruising the local mall for female tricks, for more money than we?re making now, and not be able to hide that fact.

Lazy is not the right word. Neither is greedy. I think ?lazy? is used, in the sense that girl is perceived that they have sold their reputation for the big baht, whether they are making big baht, or not. Additionally, by "taking the easy way out", it is not to always meant that being a prostitute is easy work. It is perceived by many though, that it is much harder to work in a factory for a week, than it is to lay on your back, for less than one hour, for the same amount of baht.

Not really going anywhere with this, except to say that terms like "Lazy", and "Easy work" should not be taken so literaly.

Just like us board members, I'm sure the girls have different takes also. Girl in factory might be thinking, "God, what am I doing? All I have to do is screw 1 guy a week, and can quit, and do nothing the other 6 days of the week". Girl in bar might be thinking, "I have to be stupid to work factory. I can make in 2 hours what I would have to work 6 days to make".

Girl in factory might also be thinking, "I could never be a whore. They just lazy because not want to work hard like me for baht". Girl in Bar might be thinking, "I bad. I no good. I hate strange falang he cum my mouth every night".

So many different angles to the situation.

I'll stop rambling now. ::

HT

Archived