business slow; prices high

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well said! I guess I look at this whole p4p thing different. If I spend time with a BG and have a great time with her, enjoy her company and she is good at everything she does, why not pay her what she really deserves? I'm not sure what the reasoning here is, but I feel that if this BG has done her job and done it well, she deserves to be shown that much respect!

If you work and do your job to the best of your ability, would you not want the same? So, Maybe next time you need to really think about who's the better person in this situation. If money's that much of an importance, maybe you should be staying home anyway. All I'm saying is that there may come a day when the tables are turned and you might find yourself in a desperate situation. Be fair....Be treated fair!

:banghead:

If I take a girl back home for LT and she tries to turn it into a ST, I always show her my empty wallet in my room and tell her that after we wake up I will go to the ATM and get some money. If she intends to leave earlier then agreed, up to her but then without any cash. After all she broke the agreement...

I mentioned in my first post to this topic that it is absolutely OK to tip a girl, if she did a great job. However, it should be reasonable. Or do you tip a prostitute back home after a good job with 1/2 or 3/4 of an average monthly wage??

Sorry to tell you but you have no clue what a BG earns. They easily make 50,000 to 80,000THB per month some even more. A fresh graduate with an MBA abroad hardly makes 30,000THB. A maid works for 4,000THB. If you really wanna help some people then tip the taxi drivers, maids, waitresses... They really need and deserve it.

Fair enough if you want to state some fortunate BG's make 80k then I'll state some struggle to make 10k if that. Not that I tip them ½ monthly wage for bad service anyways, but just wanted to keep the perspective...

Hell why not mention the ones who pulls more than 100k from various overseas 'BF' sponsors on top of their BG 'salery', while they reportedly do numerous farang on the side for fun & free :eek:

Oh that could happen in PTY as well as BKK, but more likely in the latter I'd say...

>Sorry to tell you but you have no clue what a BG earns. They easily make 50,000 to 80,000THB per month some even more. A fresh graduate with an MBA abroad hardly makes 30,000THB. A maid works for 4,000THB. If you really wanna help some people then tip the taxi drivers, maids, waitresses... They really need and deserve it.

Sorry to tell you, you have even less clue.

Most of them make 12-15K per month, hardly 20K. More of them struggle to make that than those making 50K+.

Maybe you should take subway rail workes as an example: for back breaking labour, they get 160Bht per day. Take that as a fair daily compensation? ::

I think you're figures may be a little off, at least for the norm. And besides even if they were acurate I think that's called free enterprise! McDonald's has sold over a billion hamburgers and you still pay the same fair price as everyone else. Trust me I'm not flamming you by any means, Just try to understand the logic. Would you have sex with a 60 year old 300lb woman for $25.00 and then be expected to entertain the fat bitch the whole next day? Not alone tracking through town acting like it's your girlfriend. Sorry but I'll pass, but then again I don't have the burden of taking care of my entire family. By the way if I were to partake of the services of a local prostitute and she did her job well....Yes, she would probably be getting a tip!

Again :banghead:

This is the way Thai economics work. It's called thaicomics
And unfortunately, it is not limited to bars. In some quarters, it is official policy.

[color:"red"] Most of them make 12-15K per month, hardly 20K. More of them struggle to make that than those making 50K+.[/color]

well were talking about the better looking ones. And they easily make that money.

Even a normal girl get more then you say. E.g. They get a salary of 8,000 to 12,000 + lady drinks + tips. Let's say at least they 12,000 to 15,000 a month w/o going with any customer. If they go with just 2 guys a week for 2,000. Then they make already around 25,000. Assuming they have at least 1 or 2 guys sending them money u can add another 10,000 THB, which makes laready 35,000THB. And this doesn't include any free lancing.

[color:"red"] Maybe you should take subway rail workes as an example:for back breaking labour, they get 160Bht per day. Take that as a fair daily compensation? [/color]

Ths comment exactly shows that you don't understand this country. You measure with western standards, but sorry this is not europe, america or australia. This Thailand......and for Thailand this is a normal wage. If I would work in the states i could also easily make 5-7 times more then here.

Archived