business slow; prices high

Sorry OH, but I just want to add "actual" info. I know of bars in Nana (popular ones) where the girls get 8K per month dancing nude.

"8, 000 THB for dancing topless and 9,000T HB for dancing nude, if they are showing they make 12,000 to 15,000"

I understand some do pay 9K, but what I don't understand is your meaning of 'showing'. No place I know actually pays 5 digits per month (though I haven't made it my business to research this indepth). Just comes up in conversation. I ask how many girls work in the bar, and they usually tell me their salary :)

As for the prices high comment and girls asking for more... More and more girls are learning it doesn't hurt to ask. They'll make a little bit of a stink (especially the hardcore ones) but will be really happy to see you the next time you go into the bar.

<<burp>>

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is the biggest mistake you can make and will never understand that country.

------------------------------------------

which makes it even more dubious that you impose on the girls your opinion that they are lazy.

As you understand this country, you will have found that there are a lot of lazy workers in Thailand, I mean lazy is judgmental, so let's say a lot are not too ambitious, do not want to work too much, actually don't and still, they are not BGs.

Still, based on your good understanding of the country, you will have noticed that Bgs, Gogos, even freelancers actually "go to work" and say so in these terms, when commuting to the joints. In their mind, they DO have a job.

So, there you have it, anyone understanding this country like you do, can acknowledge, like it or not, that to be in P4P is to work. Then, as anywhere, you have the lazy and the not so lazy. Period!

Hi,

"Then she makes already around 25,000."

I am with TTM on this one. The avarage bargirl does not make nearly as much as what people seem to think. And there are very few who consistently make more than 50K a month.

"This Thailand......and for Thailand this is a normal wage."

No, it is not. These wages are ridiculous and do not allow the workers to do any more than survive. I have been to the shacks they sleep in, seen the 'food' they eat (did not dare try any myself) and trust me this is not a life I would want my dog to live.

Sanuk!

O.k. SInce we are off topic and have degenerated to total anarchy... :) I'll add my 2 satangs worth. Yes, all people have a choice. Either stay and work a crappy job, and suffer, or go to BKK and make some money, maybe. That is the choice. I don't blame the girl who says I will do this, and help my family and myself. One of my dear girls in BKK came from a crappy shack in Issarn, no running water, no electricity food was limited to what her mother could grow or raise (chickens etc...) no toilet etc... yes, I saw the place, and the home of her BG friend nearby as well. Yes, these girls had a choice. Stay there and live this way, or go to the big city and try for something better! They do a lot better working bars etc, than they would elsewhere, the money helps the younger kids at home. Are they lazy...? a matter of opinion. Lazy might mean they are happy to stay in a crappy life, and not move on. Going to BKK gives them opportunities. Many girls I know meet a sponser, and can get something more out of it, school extra help etc... Bottom line, if I could make more money having sex with women I'd do it, and so would you and the rest of us, so lets all stop complaining, and move on! :)

O.k. SInce we are off topic and have degenerated to total anarchy... :) I'll add my 2 satangs worth. Yes, all people have a choice. Either stay and work a crappy job, and suffer, or go to BKK and make some money, maybe. That is the choice. I don't blame the girl who says I will do this, and help my family and myself. One of my dear girls in BKK came from a crappy shack in Issarn, no running water, no electricity food was limited to what her mother could grow or raise (chickens etc...) no toilet etc... yes, I saw the place, and the home of her BG friend nearby as well. Yes, these girls had a choice. Stay there and live this way, or go to the big city and try for something better! They do a lot better working bars etc, than they would elsewhere, the money helps the younger kids at home. Are they lazy...? a matter of opinion. Lazy might mean they are happy to stay in a crappy life, and not move on. Going to BKK gives them opportunities. Many girls I know meet a sponser, and can get something more out of it, school extra help etc... Bottom line, if I could make more money having sex with women I'd do it, and so would you and the rest of us, so lets all stop complaining, and move on! :)

Hi,

I don't think by 'lazy', most posters mean 'don't work hard'. Or that girl should be derided from wanting to get out of a slum like home life. Lazy more in the terms of not working another profession, for less money. It's easier to make XX amount of baht, doing what they do, as opposed to making a living in the same manor as their female counterparts.

Interesting enough, the one GTG I got to know, through many discussions, used to say, "BG lazy. They brand-name hungry. They want everything, but do easy way. Not want work hard for things". That's coming from a Thai girl, albeit just one.

HT

Archived