Have you ever had an HIV test ???

dvarpala

Some of us believe its a coconut TC. Tammacha, that word is linked to others than you. I link that word to my step son, he taught me it. Don't you dare to take that word in your mouth.

Now and then you guys pop up. Holocaust has never been, Polio is fake, AIDS and HIV is just make believe. What you base your belief on is picking out some selective, small drops here and there. You refer fleeingly to Africa, there is no substance in your stats.

When you drag Polio vaccine into it also, I begin to get pissed. Seeing small kids who are wrecked, and can only get along by crawling is terrible. Thats frequent in many countries, but not in those who have enough money for vaccine? Why? I could not read your reply, as you gave a link which wrecked the whole page up. Somehow, I think that fits your views. And maybe it was deliberate. You deny that HIV causes AIDS and we even waste our time on you??? For crying out loud, we don't need stats to prove that. We don't need to show some that the world is ROUND anymore.

I will stop before I start to swear, which will only make you start a new thesis.

I don't know what your agenda is, but let us start by the shape of the world if you want to discuss.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't believe me, please talk to the 3 people who will swear that it's true.

A recent article by the illustrious and pioneering researcher in the field of gastroastronomy, Dr. Muff Richardson, in the respected French journal Toute Fromage Verte de l'Universe, undeniably shows that this is true.

Dr. Richardson is now enjoined from receiving any further monies from the UK government to continue his work. And yet, tell me why NOT ONE SINGLE "REPUTABLE" SCIENTIST will deny that this is due to his recent paper The Earth as the Center of the Universe.

Owing to the fact that my actual logic circuits have been replaced by "cut-and-paste" functions and that these functions are temporarily disabled, I'm afraid I can't provide much more info at this time.

BTW, Thamma- I think this page is perhaps the the best rebuttal to your dangerous tirade.

Most doctors worldwide have never been exposed to the arguments that dispute the HIV theory because of censorship-please provide a basis for such a statement.

US doctors routinely get consulting fees from drug companies for prescribing drugs-please tell me what drugs so I can get some consulting fees in the mail.

Sorry I can't provide you with any test results comparing treatment versus nontreatment in HIV+ individuals as I am unaware of any doctor who wants to commit financial hara-kiri. But surely among all those doctors who support your position, one has run such a study-could you provide this information to me?

• 5 months later...

OK so I'm new here, and looking for fun, but it occurs to me that a condom is not going to keep me from getting herpes. According to my doctor (and yes she has a vagina) most women get the herpes lesions on their lips, so they can easily pass it to me when I'm thrusting. I mean they haven't yet designed a condom that covers more than the shaft. (I can see some of you guys emailing the patent office already.)

Also, a woman can have open lesions inside her vagina where she can't see or feel them, but her heavenly juices are carrying the virus. I've never had sex with a woman who didn't get juice on me. And when I'm using a condom i usually add some lube to the mix which makes it even sloppier.

So what are peoples thoughts and experiences on keeping herpes free?

How about BBBJ? I can get herpes from a girl's mouth (who got it from her last customer). Does anybody use a condom for BJ's?

Archived