The temptation to go bareback

I just wanted to say HIV+ is not a sexual death sentence. I know a couple over in farangland who were together even after she was diagnosed. The fella wore condoms and was very careful. She is no longer around, but he is HIV- a year on.

I don't imagine most people would be excited to be in such a relationship, but some people get their heart out front and go that route. Getting an STD that can be treated is a lucky wake up call all-in-all, rather than something more sinister.

Getting pissed can be dangerous business in the 'kok.

best,

the_numbers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elef said:

"All girls (2 of these I had before and one was new in the bar) were tested for HIV the same day before going bareback, so generally I go for the security."

___________________________________________________________________________________

And you think that's safe? Not trying to be preachy or sell condoms, just being logical. The girls you're talking about fuck for a living and 1) may/may not have top notch medical care 2) may have any number of undetected STD's or some that are incubating 3) May have turned a trick with one of Mister Blonde's expats that very day on their way to work.

"Personally I would never even think about fucking with a freelancer found on Beach Rd in Pattaya with or without condom, the risk is too big even with a condom."

elef

Why? What do you think you could catch from having protected sex with a girl working on the beach that you couldn't catch from having unprotected sex with a girl you meet elsewhere. Not being judgemental, just curious.

BTW, back in the day, when I used to go bareback, I eventually caught some very nasty STD's, repeatedly. It's difficult for me to believe that guys are really active with everything that moves and aren't getting infected. Not talking HIV, but everything else that there is out there that is very easy to catch. It's a good idea to take some precautions but going bareback will eventually catch up with you, IMO.

Fortunately for me, I wound up owning a condom company and I'm also married to a really great woman, so I'd be the world's biggest asshole if I ever picked something up. :p

Hi CD,

"Why? What do you think you could catch from having protected sex with a girl working on the beach that you couldn't catch from having unprotected sex with a girl you meet elsewhere. Not being judgemental, just curious."

I so far never got any STD so I believe my way is good.

If there's a more than low probability for a girl having a STD - like the girls in Beach Rd, many there were kicked out from bars after getting HIV - I will not have sex with her. It's not just that the condom can break, condoms don't protect 100 % sure even if not breaking so I continue with my policy. Yes, I used condoms with 2 girls last trip.

elef

CondomKing said:
MisterBlonde said:

All the expats i know in Pattaya never wear a condom,and if the girl insists on one,then they get another girl

So, let's see...there's a bunch of guys hanging out in Pattaya, full time, pollinating available pussys with whatever they picked up from the pussy they pollinated the night before. I'd say that's a great reason to wear a condom, at least in Pattaya! :doah:

Mister Blonde, you must have known you'd get some feed back on a statement like that.

Only stating the facts....

What I would like to know from the pool of posters and punters here at Nana is:

How many fellows have gotten an STD when they DO USE A CONDOM 100% OF THE TIME.Once? never? and what was it? ::

Should I do a poll? Never did that before...

Come on guys pool the info. :)

I am curious.... ::

Dont be so sure bro. Have you tested yourself for Hepatitis,Herpes,Clymydia or Syphylis all of which sometimes give little or no symptoms.?? ::

Sorry and n othing personal please as I am just stating the medical facts...

Just the voice of balance... as I feel your sysem MAY be rather flawed.

:)

I don't believe what I read here.

The one time my condom broke with a BG, I was scared shitless and so was she! Moreover, she immediately went to the drugstore to take a "morning after pill".

I would NEVER risk my life for some pussy.

I never knew this BB was common in Bangkok.

lazyphil said:

<<Do you really think if you sent this money back she'd steer clear of the game ? >>

in some cases it does keep them away, i lived in a bg apartment block in patong with my mrs for 6 months and one girl stayed in doing jigsaws waiting for her sponser (she was obviously love struck and had a mini shrine to him, not kidding!), now husband to return to her, now they live happily ever after in austria, she would go to the bar and i never once saw her go with a guy and i was there alot, everynight in fact :drunk:....of course this isn't the green light for all to go bareback, but some girls do stay loyal, not all, naturally!

Phil I suspect that this is the exception rather than the rule.....

Archived