Got a runner at Pretty lady

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forehead said:

This is exactly what I did I paid her 2500 plus 100 bht for the taxi.

I do not believe it is ever a good idea to reward someone for pulling a fast con on you! Allways pay the girl less if she does this. If she changes her mind as to her need to go...insist that your little brother is sick and you need to tend to his needs. Shower and Dress then pay her 500 to 1000 baht on the way out...ignore her, jump in a taxi and leave! Do not engage in conversation, just leave! ::

SkiBum

jitagawn said:

"I told her that I was in business to sell beer, not girls."

Um reality check time. ::

I respectfully suggest you do not enter the bar game until you have passed simple economics 101.

Yeah, employ 20 girls, all barfined at 10pm, I make Bt33 * 20 = Bt660. I then don't have to pay rent or cashier salaries or any other bills. Fuck me, I might even have Bt20 left for a plate of rice. No condo or accommodation though.

That's where you end up selling girls and not beer. Reality check for you me thinks.

Hi,

Maybe time to rethink your pricing schedule???

A mere 600 baht will never keep a punter away from his intended victim. If she's hot, even 1,000 wouldn't deter me. In the end, it's only $25. bucks to me. A small price to pay, for pulling a true stunner.

HT

Archived