My issue...

Old Hippie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straycat,

What you -- and some other here -- fail to recognize is that I'm not talking about myself BUT about the thousands of people that visits this site and how a few simple things could be changed for optimal results.

Time will tell, and I surely hope that you're right.

But have little hope since I still believe we'd have much more votes, pics etc you speak of if enough interested minds.

Your so lost. I hope that you'll never ever be in business to sell goods or services because you are total catastrophy. The sad thing is that you don't even know about it. Stick to diving or teaching or what ever...

Relax, Straycay, relax, let's not get personal here.

You wouldn't want that.

A. There are very few contributions in the photo contest

B. There are very few page views on the images in the photo contest

C. There are very few votes on said images.

Correct. Nice observation.

But unfortunately I believe it has nothing to do with the current situation. The change won't have a significant difference IMO but I TRULY hope I'm wrong.

In the meantime..keep coming up with ideas on how to improve this (our) board and of course don't forget to take your chill-pill. :)

pattaya127 said:

you won this month, See?

the best revenge in life is winning the NP pix contest on a massive leg count scale!!!! :D :D :D

Yup by playing the game. As I will do this month. My goal is to find the crappiest pix I can with the hottest girl showing the most skin permissable and see that I win. Just to prove a point...but Sticky already proved that point (good on ya mate :up:). If I do win with a pix like that, I'll donate the prizes back as I think it is not a real win. It is a photo contest, not a bird contest. Now if KS decides to have a "stunna" contest, then that is fair game.

I love the fact that I am *sure* that all the goobers who voted for that pix thought they were voting for girls. Classic! :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Good mods to the photo contest section. Thanks Straycat and KS!!

they ARE chickas.... :). For all purposes and especially photography, even if you know they were boys before.

that does not mean one feels like having sex with them (I don't want to have sex with 99% of the world 's women population myself, after all)!

Now, people will come out and start saying, I knew they were katoeys, yeah.... ::. but no one mentionned it in the pix comments then. Just to show they're super smart on the identification, they'd have barged in.

No problem confusing katoeys and 100% born women, on the street, and behind them. May be once in the room ::, but that's another subject!

I'll donate the prizes back as I think it is not a real win.

----------------------------------------

you sound like a french man. If the mile had been 1500 m, I'd have won, if the match had been 10 rounds not 15, i'de be the champ tonight, if....... Let's have fun, guys, it's not always about winning. Suadum, yourself, you comment often on chicks and nightlife, then by magic, in the pix contest, forget the NP bottom-line, vote all-around quality.... ::

I mean, see you in the A&C culture section as often as NL, then! :D

Zaad said:

Time will tell, and I surely hope that you're right.

But have little hope since I still believe we'd have much more votes, pics etc you speak of if enough interested minds.

First and foremost, I don't speak out of my ass on this issue (i.e. I have relevant experience). Secondly, I'm a firm believer in that the majority of web users are a) not mind readers B) not willing to click around five times to gather information about something that is presented at hand.

All in all: The changes that have been made will give positive results. It will however not ensure complete success -- but that's a wholly different matter.

As for the chill-pill, I'll take one as long as you don't utter comments about issues you don't have a clue about.

pattaya127 said:

Suadum, yourself, you comment often on chicks and nightlife, then by magic, in the pix contest, forget the NP bottom-line, vote all-around quality.... ::

Why confused?

A photo contest is first about the quality of the photo and second about how well it conforms to the theme -- and zero about how much you like the subject.

A girl contest is all about the subject and nothing about the quality of the photo.

Get it? Simple really, even for a Frenchman :neener:!

Regards,

SD

Archived