19th Gullivers

Weird

So does that mean I can book Ms A or Ms P to meet me at the Airport on the 11th :yay: :yay: :yay:

I think the Contest forum dies a few days ago.........need a theme for this month..........Sleeping Thais?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bust1 said:

You guys ever considered using PM's so we all don't have to see you stroke eachothers egos. :cover:

Sorry if I offended you Mr. bust, but I'm an extremely shy guy who has trouble meeting women in my home Country and I really like getting stroked (especially in Public) :grinyes: :grinyes:

PM's are just no fun, besides a bit of harmless "Stroking" banter is a lot more fun than reading some of the "Kia Kwai" that has been appearing lately.

I don't give a flying "Daffy Duck" about sly scheming BG's or which Soi produces the most suitable potential Brides, or which poster likes to Doink katoeys.

Maybe I'M DIFFERENT....just like MY girl...lol...

I just like to have fun with good company and enjoy my time in LOS for exactly what it is.

I don't have foolish illusions about saving BG's from a terrible life, or taking one home as my "Pet" trophy....I just enjoy the time I spend with the girls I chose to spend it with.

I think there's an "Ignore" thingy that you can press and My / Our posts will simply vanish...

Better still, link up with us sometime for a night on the town.... we may be Jerks with huge Ego's..... but we do know how to have a good time...

Anyway, up to you...

I've got a plane to catch....someone's waiting...

YEP....tomorrow's MY TURN...5555555

:elephant::chili::yay: :yay: :chili::elephant:

Dumsoda said: Better still, link up with us sometime for a night on the town.... we may be Jerks with huge Ego's..... but we do know how to have a good time...

Anyway, up to you...

I've got a plane to catch....someone's waiting...YEP....tomorrow's MY TURN...5555555

I've changed my schedule so we are in LOS at different times. SD mentioned something about joining in. :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's up to Tiger, but I'm greedy when I'm in town....ain't sharing with no one....(well this week anyway!!) :grinyes:

Pity about the schedules, maybe next time.

Well I'm in for tonight's drinkies....that is if I can still walk by 7.30

May just have to go back upstairs for a nap...but that's dangerous.....

God I love this place... :grinyes: :grinyes: :beer::grinyes:

Archived