May contest photos are online

khunsanuk

Probably the best opportunity for some good shots but hey you need a fully waterproof camera to even attept to take a snap in some places. Imagine how long your Nikon Didital would last taking a stroll through SC. But I agree poor number of entries. Voting is not great either. Maybe a link up front KS

VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!!

We need more votes!!!!!!!!! Heck, even I voted in this one since the numbers were so low (and I never vote since I enter)!

What's the June theme Doggie??

Cheers,

SD

Hey ND

Give them to the ones who enter. The thing I pick up from the comp is that if it has a woman in it, people are interested. Just got to look at peoples galleries. I know in mine anything with a female in it gets viewed so many more times than say a waterfall or a temple. Just indicates where peoples heads are on the board. I also think it need s to be plugged better on the main page. If there's anything I can do to help PM me.

Bust

ND...I seem to recall last year making the remark that quarterly contests might be better--from both the voters' perspectives, entrants' perspectives, and "adminstrator's" point of view. I think monthly contests are a bit too much. We start "reaching" for subjects and maybe potential voters just don't want to take the time every month to go through the votes.

Archived