The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

Hi,

Normally silense treatment works only with certain men, if I do that to my Hubby he would have a joy and a wonderful break from my mouth. ::

In my opinion, and an old woman at that, a woman will do what it works to her befits.

Jasmine

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drogon,

Just ride it out, ignore and wait....DO NOT GIVE IN under any circumstances.

Also, to find the "Cause" of the silence, you may have to think back and analyse the past several days...there is no certainty that it is a reaction to something that is current.

Sometimes you may say something flippant, or in jest and it is kept "on the backburner" and simmers away for a while...then there is a re-action !!!!

Many times I have asked..."Why are you Angry??".... and been given the response....

"I'm not angry.....you make me angry"....

Go figure !!.....

Drogon, not that your listening unless it is what you want to hear, you have to understand one thing. 9(% (AARGH) of Thai girls seem to learn about how to behave in a romantic situation is based upon what they see on TV!

Disgustingly true!

The DaarLek is normally a clever creature, but even she is known to try something she say work on the TV Soapies!

In those, the man comes back begging usually, with a bunch of flowers, and the girl wins.

And from it she learns to twist the man continually like a voodoo doll on string!

DONT DO IT

DOG - bet he does though, he'll crack, he's already cracked,

Julian,

Ah, good! Now we know that works fine I have others I'll send along on ocassion that you might like. Hectic here the past couple of months. Things are calming down a bit finally. Off to the village this Thursday for Sis Mun's house warming party. Three/four days of drunken tomfoolery and incessant blasting music! And great food with family! Ah, me achin' head.

Cent

Archived