UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see any cheating, just a very poor decision by the referee. Kaka went down after he was tripped - after the defender played the ball - but he didn't make any fuss or even appeal, I don't think. What do you want him to do, say "No thanks, ref."

Personally, I was pleased he got up and took it himself, he is the captain of my Fantasy team!

Your petulant racist tirade should have seen you getting barred, and then probably sorted out outside. Exactly the sort of arrogant attitude and behaviour which 'endears' the German expats in Thailand to the local community, as well as most of the civilised world.

I am glad for your fantasy team and I don't blame Kaka (Brazilian)!

Someone people here forget very quickly, don't they?

Milan was deducted 44 points last season and haven't been qualified for the CL. The reason for that was Match Fixing! That they can play at the CL they only deducted them 30 points afterwards. The UEFA agreed because Berlusconi owns the TV stations that broadcast the CL in 3 countries and the UEFA most likely couldn't afford that when Berlusconi doesn't buy the rights. Just facts! A CL quarter final with an unknown russian referee. Munich was protesting against this referee for 3 weeks and hasn't been heard, instead they have suspended Van Bommel and Kahn for rather harmless things! Last years ridiculous penalty for Milan vs Munich + 2 ungiven goals + many ridiculous offside decissions where made by a referee called Valentin Ivanov's (Russia)

Munich in person of K.H. Rummenigge warned weeks before about this referee and he is not an unreasonable man also Munich was never involved in any scandal nor they are famous for being cheaters. He warned the UEFA and when he does that he might have had informations or an idea who his counterpart at Milan is!

The penalty couldn't have been more ridiculous and the referee took the only chance that was given in the game to give Milan an advantage!

And about your comment about germans in the local community and being arrogant! I want to see one english football supporter when his team is getting cheated like that not saying similar things! Italy has a history in football and I am not arrogant to speak it out, I am just bloody honest! I am seeing english fellas every weekend smashing each other up for less! It is football and it is emotional and if Sunderland had played Milan with the history of Milan and Berlusconi, with the history about russian referees in exactly the same constellation of a game and Sunderland getting weakened by loosing 2 key players and then you get a penalty against Sunderland which is freaking ridiculous I want to hear you saying something appropriate! Who are you joking?

2-2 away is still a good result and BM is probably with one leg in the semi's unlike Pool who're like with a leg and a half in the semi's.

More like two legs and a massive cock in the semi's :smirk:

These are always the hardest games to play! None of the players will take this game 100% serious anymore, when PSV scores an early goal n the first 5 to 10 minutes then everything is possible! Liverpool would get nervous and PSV would fight for their lifes! PSV has nothing to loose and Liverpool got everything to loose! Like I've said, these are the hardest games! Valencia has beaten Karlsruhe 3:0 in the first match, and Karlsruhe answered with a 7:0 in the 2nd match :)

2-2 away is still a good result and BM is probably with one leg in the semi's unlike Pool who're like with a leg and a half in the semi's.

More like two legs and a massive cock in the semi's :smirk:

These are always the hardest games to play! None of the players will take this game 100% serious anymore' date=' when PSV scores an early goal n the first 5 to 10 minutes then everything is possible! Liverpool would get nervous and PSV would fight for their lifes! PSV has nothing to loose and Liverpool got everything to loose! Like I've said, these are the hardest games! Valencia has beaten Karlsruhe 3:0 in the first match, and Karlsruhe answered with a 7:0 in the 2nd match :)

[/quote']

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

This is Liverpool your talikng about, I will cut off my chopper and eat it in a baguette with some mustard on it if PSV manage to turn it around and I will gladly post a picture on here of me doing it.

Anyway, Koeman has thrown in the towel already with his comments after the match, "If I can make my players believe we can still go through I don't belong on this planet." Does that sound like a man confident that he can score 4 goals without reply at Anfield? I don't think so :smirk:

PSV is currently on a real downward spiral. In the Ducth League, 2n placed Ajax closed the gap to 3 poinst. PSV started the new year with a 12 point lead.

Their win over Arsenal was more a lucky one than because of good play and their two most influential players (Kone and Alex) are injured.

Pool is through, I'm afraid.

'Italy has a history in football'

i didn't see the game but have to agree with you to some extent.

Countries with latin connections do have a reputation for the ugly things in football.

time-wasting,spitting,pulling hair,cynical challenges and they often get away with it.

i'm not saying no British Player has never done any of these things but the Italians Teams are by far the worst for this kind of behaviour.

and i'm saying this as a guy with Italian forefathers and who supports the Italian National Team more than i do England.

i do fear for MU tonight against Roma.

Roma are already upping the stakes by putting the pressure on the Ref about Ronaldo's antics (and i'm not saying he's perfect) and i can see a few cynical challenges coming in before any action is taken.

and we know Rooney will be baited and finally snap and get sent off.........

if that happens then Roma will think job done......

:topic:

i haven't seen any football since March 19th and i'm suffering.

i've seen nothing from the PL or CL since then.

in this god-forsaken town in the US where i'm staying most of the bars etc will not show any of the games as they are pay-per-view and not a lot of interest in 'Soccer' after all.

even if the games are on ordinary sports channels they still tend not to show any of them....... :cussing:

however i might get the chance to see the Roma Game in a few Hours if my Uncle gets his arse in gear and gets me to a place we both know is showing the game live.

wish me luck..............

Archived