UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this gets me worried.

'Patrice Evra, Gabriel Heinze, Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Scholes (Man. Utd) and Paolo Maldini (AC Milan) will be suspended for the second leg if they receive another caution.

i KNOW the Italians will try and wind up Scholes and that's not so hard as he cannot tackle for toffee.

and as Heinze is a no frills defender he could be in trouble.....

i see a greek Ref tonight..........another thing that concerns me.

And even if they don't pick up a caution tonight, they could still pick up one in the second leg and be banned for the final :shocked:

Good news for you though, is that Rio is missing through injury so Van der Sar only has to concentrate his efforts in keeping Milan's shots out of the back of his net :grin:

i touched upon this subject a couple of weeks ago.

i fear for Scholes as he will make silly challenges and while they are not sometimes sinister he does get punished by non English Refs.

MU cannot afford to lose players at the moment and i feel for Scholes.

he has already missed one final and if he avoids a booking tonight then he is on a knife-edge for the 2nd leg.

Fergie cannot afford to leave him out of the team for the 2nd leg due to the injuries.

one of my fave MU players and i just hope he gets the final medal for his career tally.

i just hope the scenario is a 3-0 win for MU and the Ginger minger gets rested for the 2nd leg.

Archived