UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a list of which games are shown on which channels but the trouble is finding a place which is willing to show the games.

where i am is not a hotbed of football,they only like their all-American sports.

football is low down on the list of priorities.

but my Uncle has a Friend (French) who owns a shop selling football equipment and he has all the free Channels.

can't always make it to his place and sometimes the times of the highlights and suchlike are at 4am which is not the best time of Day to go round someones place of work and get them out of bed.

however i will be able to watch MU's next 4 Games before i return home...........

saw the Roma Game and i enjoyed it.

i was expecting a loss but Rooney scores what might turn out to be a priceless Goal.

backs to the wall stuff for much of the Game but MU defended well at times with a second choice defence.

Roma were restricted to a lot of long range shots and when they did get into good positions they were guilty of bad finishing.

thought the Ref was a joke at times but MU coped pretty well against 12 Men and a 2-1 defeat is not a bad result going into the 2nd leg.

but i see more trouble with the Police occured and why does that not surprise me?.

MU will probably get fined heavily because they allowed their fans to be attacked and beaten and probably thrown out of the Competition.......

and the Italians will be given a slap on the wrist,if that..................

Woooooooah!

What a cheat, Roma was much better than ManU but the referee destroyed the entire game :cover:

Bwahahahahahahah! :rotfl::rotfl::soccer::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :bangit: :monkey:

ManU vs Roma 7:1 :grinyes:

What a great match! I hope Munich looses tomorrow, I don't want them to get slaughtered like AS Roma!

Good Chelsea, when Cole came in the game the match turned into Chelseas favor!

So, 3 English teams in the last 4 then. Should be just about enough English players between them to create half a decent national team, you'd have thought!

You'd have thought that! But then it is just traumatizing to realize that Wales is part of the commonwealth but not part of England. Ryan Giggs is THE player for me at ManU. He assisted 4 goals last night and I think he is playing the season of his life! Must say that I am impressed by Christiano Ronaldo, he dropped that Diva attitude and when he picks up speed he is impossible to stop, I am happy for him that after 88 shots on the goal in the CL he finally scored. He is on the best way to be the worlds best player! The kid is becoming a man!

'just traumatizing to realize that Wales is part of the commonwealth but not part of England'

silly statement,of course Wales is not part of England.

it is a Country in it's own right along with many others.

Australia is part of the Commonwealth but you don't see people wanting to see Viduka play for England.

Archived