UEFA Champions League

ultras67

Mourinho is such a sour loser. One of the few sensible things Glenn Hoddle said in his time as England manager was that "In football arrogance always comes back to hunt you"

I think we ve seen that tonight. Yet Mourinho wont have learned much from it I think. He gave little credit to Liverpool and said Chelsea were the better team.

very glad to see Mourinho out.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe we won with Zenden on the pitch! :D

And playing the whole 120 minutes! :shocked:

And taking a penalty! :surprised:

How embarassing for Chelsea.. :grin:

Another match I guess the neutrals weren't thrilled to watch. Last semi of 2005, they battered us for most of the game after we went ahead and we hung on but this game I genuinely though we were the better side apart from the last 15 minutes of the first half.

Besides hitting the bar and scoring another goal that could easily have been ruled onside by a lot of linesmen, we created more chances. I can't remember a Chelsea chance of note and was surprised by how negative they were. They only had to score once and we'd have had a mountain to climb. They could even afford to go forward and let us score again and they'd still go through. Yet they seemed afraid to risk it.

Still think we'll lose the final to ManU though. We always lose in finals to ManU. :(

i was at work and only saw about 20 mins of the game but saw all of extra-time.

i thought neither Team showed much desire to score a Goal.

wether they had both settled for the Penalties only they will know and i hope it's not true.

an interesting bit of action was the conversation between Moaner and Robben the diver.

it seemed to me that Robben was saying he didn't want to take a Penalty and then he missed his.....

i wonder if he was forced to take it?.

i still don't know how the MU/Milan game will go........ :dunno:

i JUST know Milan will score and will mean that MU need to score 2...... :crazy:

Milan are good in defence and also quick in attack just as MU are good in attack.

but i still fear for the MU defence and as my head rules my heart i think Milan will edge it....... :sad:

the GF will be decked out in her shirt and tight shorts.... :hubba: and TOLD to cheer every touch by MU.

and she has learned to keep quiet if MU lose...... :nahnah:

but if MU pull off the impossible then she has been promised a new summer wardrobe.......

will cost me the earth.......... :(

After 4 hours sleep and nursing a hangover from 2 bottles of wine, I'm in work and feeling like shite, but feck it we won :yay::monkey::monkey::_party::elephant::elephant:

I knew we would win if it came down to penalties, Reina has an amazing record of saving them. Robben's body language clearly showed that he didn't want to take that pen and that set the tone.

Mourinho is a complete twat, never gave any credit to Liverpool in his post match interview and still claimed that Chelsea were the better side. Hope Man U give them a serious stuffing in the FA Cup final. Now to get a ticket for Athens. :yay::yay::redflag::redflag::yay::redflag::yay::redflag::yay::yay::redflag:

Excuse me for saying this, I haven't seen the game, I was on the plane. Just the idea of 2 english teams in a penalty shoot out is funny. Seems Liverpool did it again. A Ballack would come in handy for Chelsea in a situation like that, he sinks em no matter what! Chelsea is burned out, you can see that since 2 or 3 weeks already!

Reina was already a penalty killer in the Bundesliga!

Archived