Wednesday Night

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I can almost imagine the culture shock. I'm going home in October for only three weeks, and dread the thought.

i wonder how long Tiger will last, a month, maybe?

The money maybe quite excellent, but how many ST's does that buy a week, how many gropes at lapdance places, how many "Black"'s at the local stripclub?

In stead of McDonald's burgers, maybe we should compare income vs costs between countries in those terms, ST's, gropes and drinks in Stripclubs. Would give a different outcome, I think.

Surprised that no one has posted yet.

Let's just say that it was not a good idea to start the festivities at Soi Cowboy at 5:30, and then wait for everyone to show up, then move to Soi Aree BTS.

As should have been expected, by the time that everyone got there - no one was in any condition to leave. So, as far as I can remember, we stayed put until the rain finished.

Remind me not to ring the bell in an "empty" bar - how they could find 18 people to give drinks to amazes me.

The short version is that OH was lax in his care of his newbie travel mate. "He's a Marine! He's been around!" was OH's excuse. Well, said travel mate got boozed up, found some whore wandering the street, took her to his hotel, and woke up 15 hours later, groggy and sans all valuables.

How many newbie mistakes can you count in that paragraph? Sheesh.

#1 rule is that newbies (i.e., what I call people with less than 6 mos total spent in country) should *never* go with freelancers. If so, then som nam na. It is a crap shoot and in Vegas the house always wins in the end.

Bcak to Wednesday night...we had a fun time on Cowboy with PM, Scarfman and others. And I ended up with Ms Bonzai at my house*, drinking Absinthe and watching horror flicks, between fucking. And then her friend came over... :grinyes:

Cheers,

SD

* - seeing as I did the same thing I am ragging on the newbie for, the difference between my experience and the newbie's was that a) both gals in question are old (4+ years) friends, and B) they are BGs, so I know where to find them if something like that happened (but confident that there would *never* be a need for that with them).

Archived