NotstickmanBangkok.com

exileexpat

I am presuming this guy has something to do with Club Boesche in pattaya since he plugs it non-stop. Some examples......

"There are lots of beautiful girls at Angel Witch, Club Boesche, and XYZ a Go-Go"

Beautiful girls in AngelWitch Pattaya? :rotfl:

There was only one who didn't make me want to throw up! Really! :)

It's a friendly bar, the toilets are the most spacious and ingenious that I've ever seen in a gogo but I only saw one passable girl (quite big tits but she wouldn't even return my gaze so I said 'fuck it' and left :D )

I'm sure I went into the other two but they were unmemorable for totty. Catz, on the other hand, though a small bar, had a few to interest me. For once, I'm with Stickman on a bar! :cool:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got no problem with nonstickman. Except his bloody awful spelling and syntax. Maybe he does it on purpose to get along with the semi-literate but it must turn a few readers off.

Nervous Dog You Have been Outed

I like the way ND writes. It's got character. And this is just a message board anyway. Nonstick comes across as sloppy and unprofessional. But hey...maybe that's part of his shtick. :dunno:

I find both stick and non-stick to be entertaining reads... stick does his schtick and galt takes his shots and brags about his newfound visibility on the web. Now that he's on the map he'll gain more credibility by creating his own presence, rather than bitching & moaning about his competition. That segment is the most tiresome and the least interesting segment anyway, so why not change the name and dump the whiney bits?

Easy...find a GTG at a Uni, no need to send her money, as she is a GTG then money is not and should not be an issue, finally, buy a bar or bars...

There ya go...no one with stick in their name needed...

I'm gonna start a site...notzombienation.com....and take the piss out of myself...should be easy

Archived