NotstickmanBangkok.com

exileexpat

The guys on another website are saying Galt has been on their board and has been kicked off 10x.. Guess he has a clinical mental disorder (they said.). Whoever is the owner(s) of this board might want to be careful he might go after this board next.

I see this board is still sponsoring the notstickman google ad. Maybe the owner(S) can help protect fellow farangs from this crazy guy. How about it???? Cancel the ad????? Just remember E. Hemingway.. 'For whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets get something goddamned straight:

"every community needs a village idiot. this guy fits the bill perfectly."

he can't hold a candle to my idiot quotient....

I was SHOCKED when I read notstickman today and then visited stickmans site and it was down. What next.....

This sure is reminiscent of Dr. Joker and how he disappeared in 2001.....

Let's just play devil's advocate here...can anyone think of anything Strickman might have done to piss a guy off and warrent this type of abuse? The problems sometimes come from reality, other times they come from some preceived misdoing.

Frankly, I think if you mis take something, or misinterpret it, that may be worse than something done directly to you. It is worse because you have no real clue, and are going off 1/2 cocked.

All that said, This guy has gone to a lot of trouble (it could be Severel guys, NOT just 1) to do all this. He may well have a legitimate beef with Stickman. Or he may just have a preceived beef with him, not founded in any reality. I will say it was out of line to put the pictures of the girls on the sight. They did nothing, and don't deserve their pictures on the net...the head teacher maybe, as even stick admitted she fudged some stuff.

Sad part is, Stick has pulled his sight for now, a sight he worked hard to establish, and his fans/readers will not be able to enjoy what they have come to enjoy. Hence, this action serves as a form of censorship, in that it could well be used by others to take down sights they disagree with...what next "Not Nanaplaza.com" or "Notoldhippie.com?" The possibilities are disturbing.

I don't think whether he 'had a case' against Stick is really relevant. I said somewhere...talking to gadfly I think...the normal rules don't apply. We are talking about the Bangkok nightlife here. There are some wild and wooly characters out there. Not all of them play nice. :)

Indeed, there are many casualties and fuckups residing in the LOS...Galt, to me, is one of these...anyone who posts the shit he does really loves himself waaaaay too much...or has an issue that we are simply unaware of. There is no need for the posting of school info. online...it's bordering on the viscious...Galt went too far and i for one dislike him intensely. The man is a bitter twisted individual with some serious psychological problems...the most amusing thing is that he is totally unaware of that fact.

I wonder if this guy realizes how easily the tables can be turned. Won't be long before all his personal information, including pictures, are posted all over the net. Just reading some of his exploits on the site, I'm sure more than a few won't be very flattering. It's amazing the shit people can, and will pull out of the woodwork when they really try. Not exactly the kind of exposure one would want, especially when trying to run a business.

A year or two ago, a Thailand Teachers board was established, where people teaching in LOS could talk about the pluses and minuses of their schools. When a number of money making privates schools started getting uniformly bad reviews, the owners brought pressure against the presumed webmaster. The board quickly got shut down.

Some folks just don't like to be criticised. Could be a similar situation?

Archived