FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Rooney Pen was spot-on,the Player took his legs away without getting the ball.

Scholes should have had a Pen,stonewall foul.

but then again Scholes shouldn't have been on the pitch.

definate 2nd Yellow and therefore a Red,he was lucky.

even from all the replays i couldn't tell if Rio had given away a Pen.

was it shoulder or upper arm?.

but he leaned into it and i've seen them given for less and i think he got lucky.

thought the Ref favoured MU many times.

10th PL Title for the Reds and won with style.

As soon as I switched on yesterday and saw the ref was Steve Bennet I knew Wigan had no chance of getting a result.

He is ManU's 12th man. Will he get a medal? he deserves one just as much as the players.

I thought overall during the season that United deserved the title more than Chelsea so probably the right result in the end.

Good to see Torres break Rudd Van Horseface's record of most goals scored in a PL debut season. All without one penalty or free kick.

well done Fulham for staying in the PL.

they hit form at the right time with 12 points from the last 6 Games(more points than MU in the same period).

whereas Reading and Birmingham only got 4 and 5 Points respectively in the same period.

a good end to the Season with some issues still to be settled which made it more exciting.

Teddy.

i still think the worst decision that Bennett made was to spare Scholes a Red card.

he should have walked but apart from that not many of his other decisions could/would have influenced the Game.

i wonder how many major trophies Torres will win at Liverpool?........... :hmmm:

as many as Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuud?.

'Is it normal for all the games on the last day of the season to be on Sunday, and at the same time?'

maybe not a Sunday but at the same time is normal.

it means no Team has an advantage about knowing about other Teams results.

is the expression a 'level playing field'?.

due to the disgraceful game between Germany and Austria in the WC in 74(i think).

Always been a sunday, certainly in the premiership as far as I can remember.

the Rooney Pen was spot-on,the Player took his legs away without getting the ball.

Scholes should have had a Pen,stonewall foul.

but then again Scholes shouldn't have been on the pitch.

definate 2nd Yellow and therefore a Red,he was lucky.

even from all the replays i couldn't tell if Rio had given away a Pen.

was it shoulder or upper arm?.

but he leaned into it and i've seen them given for less and i think he got lucky.

thought the Ref favoured MU many times.

10th PL Title for the Reds and won with style.

Firstly Scholes should of been sent of for a blatant second yellow card, if that had happened then the penalty wouldnt of been given.

Secondly Wigan should of had a penalty, stonewall handball...funny fungson didn't bleat about that one like he did in the chelsea game....

Thirdly, grats to you guys, been a good run in, but lets face it, without ronaldo you are an ordinary side....30+ goals he scored.

Lastly....another last min goal scored against us, if I have one complaint with grant it is that he has to tell his players to work to the final whistle !

Anyhow, I'm off to Moscork (old english gag) for the final... :)

Bright spot for Arsenal to end the season: Mark Randall

Came on late against Sunderland and had a REALLY impressive few minutes, good goal wrongly disallowed and denied by a superb save. Very quick and confident, hit a superb 50 yard pass to Walcott in the build-up to his 'goal'. I'm hoping Keane saw enough to ask Wenger if we can look after him for a year.

Archived