FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont for one momenet believe that we can win the league but hey, what a game and we beat Man USA. Thats enough for me for the season :)

Fair play to Uncle Fester and his merry men. They deserved the win. Does anyone else think that diving Didier and arrogant Michael dont get along too well? Funniest thing I've seen on a football pitch since Bowyer/Dyer.

Oh well, we'll just have to wait a little longer to win our 10th prem trophy. :devil:

I can't believe what I have read this morning concerning the penalty, in Fergies own words:

"The ball was going to Rio (Ferdinand) anyway. The boy has not lifted his hands above his body. It hit his hand, I accept that, but to give that kind of decision in a major game like that, and minutes earlier Ronaldo was manacled by the throat by Ballack at a corner kick and Carrick is brought down from a cut-back.

"If the game is going to be decided, and if we are going to lose the league because of penalty kicks, we may as well quit now. It's a major blow to us that, a ridiculous decision.

"I think it's a disgraceful decision to get a penalty kick against you in a major game like that on the linesman's say-so."

What an absolute prick, he has never been able to take a defeat with any dignity.

It was a clear feckin penalty! was it the first given against ManU this year? I can't remember any others?

And why the feck shouldn't a linesman alert the ref to the penalty, that's his job.

What an absolute alcoholic red nosed prick this guy is. :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Well done Chelsea, you were the better team and earned the win fair and square.

i agree with most of your comments.

the Penalty decision was probably right but it brings the question of interpretation into the equation.

the ball hit the hand,no question but what about Owen's handball in his own area?.

he actually patted the ball onto the ground and then touched it with his hand again but that time the Ref let him get away with it.

to me the Owen incident was more blatant.

i watched the Game with a friend and was shouting at VDS to dive to his right,Ballack always puts his Pens to the Goalie's Right.

but did he listen to an expert......... :thumbdown: :nono::cussing:

i thought the Ronaldo/Ballack incident was definately a Pen.

Ballack made no attempt to play the ball and had no interest in doing so,all he was interested in was manhandling an opposing Player.

i may be accussed of being a bit bias but i will ask a question of Teddy.

92nd Minute in the CL SF and Liverpool are drawing 2-2 against Chelsea and look to be heading to the CL Final.

then from a corner Ballack treats Torres the same way as he did Ronaldo.

would you be happy with the decision going Chelsea's way or would you shout for a Pen?.

I dont for one momenet believe that we can win the league but hey, what a game and we beat Man USA. Thats enough for me for the season :)

glad to make you happy my friend.

but if your idea of happiness is winning one Game then it shows your ambitions are not that high.

Archived