FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

Steve.

i don't agree the Title is won yet.

if Chelsea win on Saturday then it's all up in the air.

a slip by MU or Chelsea will make the difference,and not hard to imagine.

the Goal difference is good but points win Championships.

i will celebrate if MU beat Chelsea because that will be it.

but a draw or loss will be worrying.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a draw should be enough to win the title or even a loss.

but 2 wins in the last 2 Games is not guaranteed.

i remember the 11 Days of glory in 1999(i was at the last 3 Games)and this time it's 6 Days which could define our Season.

good to see you back Limbo,haven't seen you around for a while.

LIVERPOOL are poised to sign Swiss international Philipp Degen :) as Rafael Benitez revealed he has discussed summer transfer targets with co-owner Tom Hicks.

Hicks visited Liverpoolâ??s training ground on Wednesday to meet Benitez and the Reds manager described the talks as â??positiveâ?Â.The Spaniard said the main topic of discussion with the Texan was identifying potential new signings to bolster his squad for next season.

One of the first will be 25-year-old right-back Degen, who is out of contract with German club Borussia Dortmund in the summer.

Degen has made over 70 Bundesliga appearances since his move from Basel in 2005.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport-news/liverpool-fc/2008/04/25/benitez-poised-to-sign-philipp-degen-55578-20817307/

Half-Time............1-0 to Chelsea..... :(

can't see MU scoring,they just don't look the part.

perhaps the introduction of Ronaldo and Tevez might make a difference.... :question:

but Chelsea have looked the better Team and should be further ahead.

Well Fergie is clearing trying to be all clever, took gambles 2 times this week and personally I think he's fucked up big time. Of course Man U still might win one or both cups, but right now they seem to be losing the plot. A loss against Barca is a distinct possibility and given their current nervous form, I think they could easily screw up in the remaining Premiership games.

Fergie should be blamed for a huge tactical oversight. Winning against Chavski would've meant they could relax and probably would've given a huge boost for the Barca game....he instead started with a weakened side, probably played for the draw, to protect his misfiring stars and fucked everything up. What an asshole.

with the team both sides put out it was a chelsea win or draw. Still man yoo's title. Chelsea have to go to Newcastle after Liverpool. Tough game, the toon are playing well now. Can man yoo beat West Ham at home? WHU has been a bogey team of late but this is the money game. They should win.

i agree Fergie was trying to be clever and it backfired.

2 important Games and 2 poor results.

0-0 against Barcalona was not too bad but if they score at OT things might be different.

losing to Chelsea is not a disaster but it might turn out to be.

definately the wrong Team selection at Chelsea,a win or a draw would have settled the PL.

but MU were very poor and apart from the Goal which was due to 2 defensive mistakes they never threatened Cech.

i never thought the Chelsea Game would be the decider,i always had an eye on the West Ham Game.

as Steve Says MU's bogey Team.

but if we beat them then Chelsea HAVE to win in Newcastle and i don't think that is a forgone conclusion.

Archived